toe trouble

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
I'm sorry if this isn't the proper spot.

i have had the same decent bauer skates for 6 years... the have been good to me.. but man I'm getting these two matching callous/blister/wart kind of looking things on the inside of my big toes where its rubbing on the inside of my skate boot. theres no particular reason these things are there, if they where not there my toes fit perfectly and make no undesired contact with the boot

the hard blisters have come and gone over the years. i guess over the summer they do get smaller. ive been playing a lot lately and they are getting more pronounced.

any recommendations on treating this? I'm tempted to try to cut/shave the thing down... but i can't help but think thats a bit rash and not wise during season.. after typing all that maybe the question shouldn't be how to treat rather do i need new skates

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Try this stuff?

foot1.png

I've never used that particular product, but I can't imagine running more than 45 minutes without their anti-chafe sticks. They're a godsend.

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
ill look into that.

thanks for the tip.. seems cheaper then new skates.

this last game i played they didnt hurt or swell at all... i cant figure it out. sometimes my skates feel like a pair of slippers.. others my feet hurt and the inside of my toes start throbbing.

i guess some days my foots swollen or im tieing the skates to tight or something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad