Prospect Info: Tobias Lindberg (2013, 102nd)

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
That would be really interesting to know. If they are underrated they shouldn't be expensive to get via trade. Much safer to spend a pick in a trade than drafting much younger guys.
Maybe, but if Hunter is high on them, the team that has him might also be. Reminds me of when the A's targeted Kevin Youkilis in Moneyball due to him being a mid-level prospect, but turns out Epstein had him down as the top guy in their system. Happy Leafs got something interesting in the deal, intrigued by what he can do on the Marlies these last couple months.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Like I said, we need two AHL teams. Or we need to buy into the KHL. You heard it here first, ECHL is not viable enough.

Othello*

He played on a **** team in Binghamton. Had a great memorial cup run and is very versatile.

He's a gamer guys.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Played for DJ Smith last year. A strong add to the wing depth.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
A good prospect but I would place him behind Marner, Nylander, Brown, Kapanen, and Timashov

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Our new Poni - that's exactly who he reminds me of. Mid-level skill set, big body that goes to the dirty areas. Should be solid 3rd line winger.

Seems more agile than Poni was. Smarter as well.

HockeyAndWings

Dec 18, 2006
If Lindberg can be more consistent and improve on his offensive production and overall game over an entire season, Lindberg may be a legitimate prospect with good size.

He's had decent stretches in the AHL this year getting 7 pts in 8 games at the beginning of the season, 4 pts in 5 games in December, and 7 pts in 9 games in January.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Only saw him a couple of tv games in the O last year and wasn't really paying attention to him, but I really like what I've been reading.

A little scoreboard hyping :D: Keeping pace in the a with the likes of Fiala, Barbashev, Petan, Piorier, and Dano.

highslot

Jul 10, 2012
Just copy the number after the equal sign.

Paste it KpmgNkzXqIY in the post,

Mark it and click on the YT symbol up in the toolbox.

he has good offensive instinct for finding the open spot in that case. hopefully, he'll show us more.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Looks like we have a new top line. :D

Also of note, Lindberg is 6'3" 215 Lbs. Adds some much-needed size to our Marlies top line.

Lindberg taking over Leivo's spot essentially. Leivo's not likely to go back down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad