Post-Game Talk: To play or not to play: that is the question

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I honestly believe this roster could beat last year's Sabres or this year's Maple Leafs.

Probably. But it'd still be one of the worst in the league.

There's no shame in that, though. Every roster in the NHL would be a lottery team when you remove the #1W, #1C, #1D, and #1G (along with a depth D and depth C/W).

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Really happy with the decision to rest everyone tonight. The most obvious reason is because of injury concerns. But also if you believe in momentum (I don't really), then you pretty much carry the momentum from the Blues game even if the C team struggles tonight. And if the C team plays well (which they are so far) then there is even more to feel good about.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Glad to see the islanders losing now. Really want the rags to beat up on the pens, even if they don't make it out of the first

This, big-time. Rags better chance of knocking out Pens.

My one doomsday scenario is Pens winning cup. Anything else i can live with

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Santorelli'sspecialty is scoring against the Caps. If he's with the Panthers, Vancouver, Toronto or Anaheim.

Under rated player.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I was kinda looking forward to getting to beat the Islanders again. I honestly think they're the division opponent I dislike the most right now.

It's still possible, but the Isles have to get past Florida.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Ducks announcers giving the love to kuz. Said he has gone cold recently, but has had monster season and 'for someone in a slump, he is handling the puck with a lot of confidence.' Said he looks fast and dangerous coming thru neutral zone

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I hope Barry does not get too cute with the 3rd pairing in the playoffs...stick with a pairing unless it is a big problem...we dont need any miscommunication on the back end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad