Confirmed with Link: Tkachuk signed a seven-year, $57.5 million deal. The AAV is 8.214 million

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Somewhere I can see the Brady footage from tonight? I missed the beginning.

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015
So glad it's for 7 years and not a bridge deal, we can have some peace of mind that the core will be here together for a while, the team looks like is actually committed to them, we rally need that security as a franchise at this point. Might be a 1M overpayment, but I can stomach it. The team stepped up, it's Brady's turn to prove to them he's worth it and take that next step and become a true 65pt+ power forward we hope he'll become. Glad this is finally done, and not a moment too soon either. Time to saddle up and lead the boys into battle, this is gonna be an epic year, the best one in a long long time. LET'G FU****G GOOOOO!!!

Reactions: Ed Wood and Sicko

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
That was a great Pierre Dorion interview. I’ve called him out on bad trades etc in the past but regardless of past criticisms, I have a great deal of respect for his passion for his role and for the org. It’s nice to see. I think we may be turning a big corner and heading towards some amazing years as sens fans.

Well done Dorion!

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
Look at Matthew Tkachuk's comment on Brady's Instagram post

IMG_20211015_001607.jpg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

This is a good indicator to see the importance of marketing your franchise player & how important it is for the player to be a marketable player & Tkachuk seems to be a dream player for marketing this team. He's got the personality, he's well spoken, he's not shy in front of the camera & he's got a healthy sense of humour.

It's much easier when there is no pressure or when the team is winning, it will be interesting to see how he does when they are losing. I expect he should be able to handle it with intelligents & flair throughout.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad