TJ Galiardi

Bam Beet*

Where is he going to play next season? I've heard he isn't going back to Dartmouth. I also think in an interview he said he'd like to play in the AHL this year. Does anyone have any info on this?

Fortius

May 23, 2007
Academic reasons.... wouldn't have been academically eligible next season. Looking forward to seeing him in Portland next year though, should be good for him.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Academic reasons.... wouldn't have been academically eligible next season. Looking forward to seeing him in Portland next year though, should be good for him.

he is going to put up a lot of points ( 80-90 is A LOT in the WHL).

hockeyisdbest

Apr 3, 2007
Teej was not even drafted to the WHL
Numerous tryouts with Lethbridge, they didn't protect him
Portland did, if he goes, he is one hell of a player

Bam Beet*

Teej was not even drafted to the WHL
Numerous tryouts with Lethbridge, they didn't protect him
Portland did, if he goes, he is one hell of a player

Who does he compare to in the NHL? I've never seen him play.

JiriHrdina

Jul 8, 2005
Who does he compare to in the NHL? I've never seen him play.

I watched him a lot in the AJHL when he was with the Calgary Royals. I don't like to compare prospects to players but I can offer my observations.

The good - lots of skill, good hockey sense.
The bad - selfish player that doesn't use his teammates well enough, can sulk if a game doesn't go his way, can also be very lazy at times.

I'm not a fan of him to be honest. Wasn't impressed by him much and was shocked when he started to get attention this past year, though I recognize his game may have matured this past year.

hockeyisdbest

Apr 3, 2007
I watched him a lot in the AJHL when he was with the Calgary Royals. I don't like to compare prospects to players but I can offer my observations.

The good - lots of skill, good hockey sense.
The bad - selfish player that doesn't use his teammates well enough, can sulk if a game doesn't go his way, can also be very lazy at times.

I'm not a fan of him to be honest. Wasn't impressed by him much and was shocked when he started to get attention this past year, though I recognize his game may have matured this past year.

I'm not sure when you saw him play, he WAS like this, his game has matured over the years.
Good athletic hockey player with good skills and a lot of upside, just needs to put on some pounds.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I'm not sure when you saw him play, he WAS like this, his game has matured over the years.
Good athletic hockey player with good skills and a lot of upside, just needs to put on some pounds.

he pointed out in the post you quoted that he saw him a lot with the calgary royals in the AJHL.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
I compare him to Henrik Sedin. His puck cycling and hockey sense are excellent. He plays a very pro-style game, and should be ready soon (one-two years).

Bam Beet*

I compare him to Henrik Sedin. His puck cycling and hockey sense are excellent. He plays a very pro-style game, and should be ready soon (one-two years).

Cool. We need a twin Galiardi to play with him though. ;)

Eadig

Nov 20, 2005

I know the real reason why he isn't at Darthmouth I don't want to say tho. I played with him in Peewee Hockey and went to school with him last year, we beat his team at floor hockey so if he turns out to be a big star i can say i bet him. my brother played with him last year for the Jr. A royals, the only major problem is that sometimes he can be a bit of a puck hog, but other then that he was a star player.

hockeyisdbest

Apr 3, 2007
I know the real reason why he isn't at Darthmouth I don't want to say tho. I played with him in Peewee Hockey and went to school with him last year, we beat his team at floor hockey so if he turns out to be a big star i can say i bet him. my brother played with him last year for the Jr. A royals, the only major problem is that sometimes he can be a bit of a puck hog, but other then that he was a star player.

Are you a NASA boy? I rep them too man. I know the real reason as well.

Titan124

Oct 14, 2005

Are you a 12 year old? "I know something you don't know"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad