Injury Report: Tinordi out more than a week

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Hope Tinordi doesn’t need surgery. That would likely put him out for the year. He was playing about as well as anybody could ask of him.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
ian.webp

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
If you’re replacing Tinordi in the lineup you need someone who can play defense. Mitchell is not that.
If a more “offensive” guy misses time I hope Mitchell gets a recall. I’m not high on his making it but it’s got to be difficult to come in off of an injury as a prospect after 3 minor league games of rehab and play against guys who have played 15 or so NHL games.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I know based on current roster we have low standards but I like Tinordi and hope he sticks around w the Hawks after this year. Anyone else feel that way or am I over reacting to a competent player on a bad roster.

Reactions: Pertti

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I know based on current roster we have low standards but I like Tinordi and hope he sticks around w the Hawks after this year. Anyone else feel that way or am I over reacting to a competent player on a bad roster.
He's not a guy who you want playing regularly if you're trying to win games but I think he might be here for awhile. LuRich loves the guy.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
He's not a guy who you want playing regularly if you're trying to win games but I think he might be here for awhile. LuRich loves the guy.
Agree. He is a guy that is a good 7-8 but not for everyday play. He has punched above his class a little since arriving which is nice.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
If you’re replacing Tinordi in the lineup you need someone who can play defense. Mitchell is not that.
If a more “offensive” guy misses time I hope Mitchell gets a recall. I’m not high on his making it but it’s got to be difficult to come in off of an injury as a prospect after 3 minor league games of rehab and play against guys who have played 15 or so NHL games.
Right now the only D the Hawks have that are offensive in any way are the Jones bros. The other D are where offense goes to die.

BTW I think Korchinski will be a really good fit with Seth Jones.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad