Tie Domi's New Book

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
domihero.png

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
I always found it hilarious, and somewhat apropos, that the anagram for TIE DOMI is

ME IDIOT.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Just finished this. Quick read, nothing substantial inside (as expected). A couple funny stories. Seemed pretty image-conscious.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Any update on where his book tour is heading? I doubt he would be heading out to Newfoundland but if he is I would love to get a book signed for my Father.

Leaf Shaker

Aug 25, 2005
Can't believe how some of you talking about one of the Leaf greats.
He did a lot for this team, gave a lot.
Show some respect.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Shayne Corson told me one of the best NHL player stories I have ever heard. It concerned Tie, its a positive story attesting to how tough this guy was and probably still is. He wasn't a great Leaf imo, but he certainly took care of a Leaf great, Mats Sundin.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Shayne Corson told me one of the best NHL player stories I have ever heard. It concerned Tie, its a positive story attesting to how tough this guy was and probably still is. He wasn't a great Leaf imo, but he certainly took care of a Leaf great, Mats Sundin.

And Domi will keep spewing that ad nauseam.

Now, the year of his kids joining the NHL as a rookie, Domi has to start going on book tours & remind us all of himself.

If I was Max's dad I would back away & let my son enter the limelight, but that's not how a megalomaniac like Tie would act.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Got the book for xmas, I'm through one chapter and what I've learned is Mark Messier is an @$$ and a great guy all wrapped up in one.

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
Got the book for xmas, I'm through one chapter and what I've learned is Mark Messier is an @$$ and a great guy all wrapped up in one.

Because he took Tie aside and told him to stop showboating? The Rangers were a team with Stanley Cup aspirations, and Messier didn't think there was room for WWE antics. Nothing wrong with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad