OT: Tie Domi...NYR/ Winnipeg Deal ?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Speaking of Joey kocur he's here at the veteran tenure group. He looks like he's can still lace em up.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Speaking of Joey kocur he's here at the veteran tenure group. He looks like he's can still lace em up.

Speaking of Joey Kocur... He was my favourite Ranger when I started watching in 1992. And years ago, a friend of mine bought me this:

gKub62E.jpg

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
He was absolutely a fearsome fighter. And could play as well. By the time he came to the Rangers, his fists were completely torn up. But to this day, I have never seen a more fearsome player. And he was NOT dirty.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
He was absolutely a fearsome fighter. And could play as well. By the time he came to the Rangers, his fists were completely torn up. But to this day, I have never seen a more fearsome player. And he was NOT dirty.

Crazy to think even after the surgeries to repair his hands he still threw punches with some bad intentions...

His first full season with the Rangers he dropped Boivin with his only punch in the fight. To this day I laugh every time I watch that one. In the pre-game, they showed Boivin working out with some heavy weights. Was curling. They were talking how the Flyers have beefed up with some new additions. It was like they were talking up how much of a badass he was. Boivin was chirping early in the game and they cam etogether right away. Kocur one punched him...Then laughed.

He also tko'd Loney and Caufield that same year. Caufield later told people that Kocur hit him so hard that he cracked his helmet!

Next season he KO'd Eagles and also dropped Wilkinson.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Crazy to think even after the surgeries to repair his hands he still threw punches with some bad intentions...

His first full season with the Rangers he dropped Boivin with his only punch in the fight. To this day I laugh every time I watch that one. In the pre-game, they showed Boivin working out with some heavy weights. Was curling. They were talking how the Flyers have beefed up with some new additions. It was like they were talking up how much of a badass he was. Boivin was chirping early in the game and they cam etogether right away. Kocur one punched him...Then laughed.

He also tko'd Loney and Caufield that same year. Caufield later told people that Kocur hit him so hard that he cracked his helmet!

Next season he KO'd Eagles and also dropped Wilkinson.

That Eagles fight was hilarious. It was a complete mismatch & Kocur was willing to let Eagles skate away without incident. However, Eagles kept it up & gave Joey no choice but to drop em. You could tell he eased up when he hit him, but he still dropped him with one shot. In the same motion he turned & skated right to the box. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad