Tickets for visiting fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I have season tickets. In fact my last payment is in 2 days.
Section 204 row D (4th Row)
two seats together, four seats away from section 205.
I will not sale them at stubhub prices. Those are crazy prices.

I won't be able to attend any game this year due to work being far away.
Pm me if any you guys are looking.
I already got a few game's reserved ,just waiting for the Knights prices to be revealed.
Im guessing it will be in august.

Thanks
I am pretty sure I am the row behind you. haha

VegasVic67

Jun 25, 2017
The Meadows
Vegas Golden Knights already have more ticket revenue than over 20 NHL teams.

“We are number five, six or seven in terms of ticket revenue in the league. That’s how good Las Vegas has been to us,†says Foley

We have sold 13,500 of the 17,000 seats. We sold all the suites—we held back five suites to bring in guests. All the opera boxes on the third floor are nearly gone. Game day ticket sales are the most important thing in the NHL because everyone wants to see a game live.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markew...nchise-the-vegas-golden-knights/#75458bc56359

VegasVic67

Jun 25, 2017
The Meadows
Is this the thread for getting tickets from forum members? Most team forums have a sticky at the top.

Anyway, I'm coming down for the game on Sept 26th and I'd much rather give my money to a HFBoard member than someone on Stubhub. Anyone selling for that night?

I also have season tickets, (sect. 215), and look to sell selected games. As a novice in these affairs can you explain the easiest way to sell/transfer tickets without having to use any middleman.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Is this the thread for getting tickets from forum members? Most team forums have a sticky at the top.

Anyway, I'm coming down for the game on Sept 26th and I'd much rather give my money to a HFBoard member than someone on Stubhub. Anyone selling for that night?

I have to work that night, my seats are available. PM me if interested, I'll make you a nice deal.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Hi there... If anyone is looking to sell their Nov 10 game versus the Jets please drop me a PM with location and price. Considering making the trip but apprehensive to trigger without tickets.

Apologies for posting this here if not desired. As another poster noted, other team forums have a sticky in the forum for ticket re-selling to forum members.

Good luck to you guys this season!! It will be great having another team in the west!!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hi there... If anyone is looking to sell their Nov 10 game versus the Jets please drop me a PM with location and price. Considering making the trip but apprehensive to trigger without tickets.

Apologies for posting this here if not desired. As another poster noted, other team forums have a sticky in the forum for ticket re-selling to forum members.

Good luck to you guys this season!! It will be great having another team in the west!!

You have a chance at tickets for the game next week when single gamers go on sale through the Knights.

I am planning a vacation that week or thereabouts, though not missing the Jets game is a major consideration since they're my (now) third favorite team. However, if it's unavoidable, I'll miss the game and might have a pair to shed. If you don't get tickets through the team, PM me in a couple of weeks if you're still looking. I might have the vacation dates pegged by then.

I'll try to remember this conversation, but I make no promises. I'm not a great memory guy. :laugh:

I'd prefer a local, but Jets fans are alright in my book.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Awesome Battleborn and thanks for the kind words. I know the excitement you guys are feeling about a new team to your city. We've been there too, a coupe of times now! Really enjoy the next few months. A lot of us will be pulling for you guys for a really successful launch and competitive team.

Yes, you would be parting tickets with an opposing fan but I am always cognizant of environment and respectful when in other buildings. :) Hey, if you were ever interested in coming up to Winnipeg and swapping for a KJets/Knights game let me know. I have season tix for the Jets and could easily make that trade. Cheers.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I have season tickets. In fact my last payment is in 2 days.
Section 204 row D (4th Row)
two seats together, four seats away from section 205.
I will not sale them at stubhub prices. Those are crazy prices.

I won't be able to attend any game this year due to work being far away.
Pm me if any you guys are looking.
I already got a few game's reserved ,just waiting for the Knights prices to be revealed.
Im guessing it will be in august.

Thanks

I might be looking for a second pair for opening night & the Ranger game if you have them.

PM Sent.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad