OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Birt

Nov 21, 2017
Looking for 4 tickets for Jan 6th game vs Carolina. Taking the family to their first game. Looking for good seats at better price than ticketmaster or stub hub below balcony level. thank you

valo97

Mar 8, 2014
Hey guys,

Going to my first game in America (I am from Austria) on February 25th against Carolina. I've been looking at Ticketmaster for quite a while, but I'm still uncertain wheter I should choose loge or balcony seats. I'm willing to spend up to $100 per ticket. Maybe someone can give me a short recommandation? Thanks!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Hey guys,

Going to my first game in America (I am from Austria) on February 25th against Carolina. I've been looking at Ticketmaster for quite a while, but I'm still uncertain wheter I should choose loge or balcony seats. I'm willing to spend up to $100 per ticket. Maybe someone can give me a short recommandation? Thanks!

Personally, I like the balcony at either end of the rink -- provided you're in the first 5-6 rows. If you can't get that close, then I'd go with Loge seats, but they may be more than $100 each, especially with the fees/taxes.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Tuesday (fyi it's the 27th, not the 25th) game against Carolina? Just taking a quick glance at stubhub, there are both loge (lower level) and low row balcony all over the place for under $100 so you should be able to find something you like. Plus, I'm sure folks here will have tix available for face value for that one. It's not a rivalry game and Tuesdays are fairly low demand games in general.

valo97

Mar 8, 2014
Yeah, I meant the 27th, my bad.

I have found two tickets on Balcony 309 in Row 2 for $72 each, which I like the most. Should I purchase them already or can/should I wait till January/February, because as you said it shouldn't be a very high demand game?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, I meant the 27th, my bad.

I have found two tickets on Balcony 309 in Row 2 for $72 each, which I like the most. Should I purchase them already or can/should I wait till January/February, because as you said it shouldn't be a very high demand game?
I would grab them right now

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
If you are interested, I'll sell my Loge 4 Row 4 pair for that Carolina game for $220 total. $40 under my season ticket cost. But you can't go wrong with row2 balcony either, love that view from either end

valo97

Mar 8, 2014
If you are interested, I'll sell my Loge 4 Row 4 pair for that Carolina game for $220 total. $40 under my season ticket cost. But you can't go wrong with row2 balcony either, love that view from either end
Thanks, but I chose the tickets I mentioned above.

Now do I just log into my Ticketmaster account und show them my tickets on my phone at the entrance? Is it that simple?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Thanks, but I chose the tickets I mentioned above.

Now do I just log into my Ticketmaster account und show them my tickets on my phone at the entrance? Is it that simple?

Yes...sort of. Make sure you can see what's called a QR code. If you don't know what that is, it's a square 2D bar code that's commonly used on cell phones - you can Google to see what one looks like, and it's not a Bruins/Garden specific thing. After you get in to North Station, call up the QR code on your phone so it's visible, and blast the brightness on your screen to max if it isn't there already. You'll go through a metal detector first (cell phones and keys held over your head, wallets can stay in your pocket, and no backpacks allowed), and then you'll have to show the ticket person your phone with the QR code on it. They'll scan it, and let you in (and prevent anyone from using the same bar code again.)

I'm pretty sure you can do it from your Ticketmaster account, and maybe from the TD Garden and/or Bruins apps, too. If you have an iPhone, I'd recommend storing the ticket in your Apple Wallet - there's a button you click that usually lets you do this. I don't know if there's an Android analogue to Wallet. But the nice thing about Wallet is that you won't have to depend on cell service. I've never had a particular problem with Verizon's cell service at the Garden, but having the ticket in your Apple Wallet makes it quicker to access, too.

Reactions: sooshii

valo97

Mar 8, 2014
Yes...sort of. Make sure you can see what's called a QR code. If you don't know what that is, it's a square 2D bar code that's commonly used on cell phones - you can Google to see what one looks like, and it's not a Bruins/Garden specific thing. After you get in to North Station, call up the QR code on your phone so it's visible, and blast the brightness on your screen to max if it isn't there already. You'll go through a metal detector first (cell phones and keys held over your head, wallets can stay in your pocket, and no backpacks allowed), and then you'll have to show the ticket person your phone with the QR code on it. They'll scan it, and let you in (and prevent anyone from using the same bar code again.)

I'm pretty sure you can do it from your Ticketmaster account, and maybe from the TD Garden and/or Bruins apps, too. If you have an iPhone, I'd recommend storing the ticket in your Apple Wallet - there's a button you click that usually lets you do this. I don't know if there's an Android analogue to Wallet. But the nice thing about Wallet is that you won't have to depend on cell service. I've never had a particular problem with Verizon's cell service at the Garden, but having the ticket in your Apple Wallet makes it quicker to access, too.
That basically answers all my follow-up questions, thanks!

I already saw the option on the iPhone for the Apple Wallet, that sounds like the easiest way to do it.

Thanks to everyone helping me out, it was much easier than I first expected.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I have 2 Center Ice Balcony Section 301 Row 6 for Wed 11/29 Tampa game. $64 per ticket Paypal Friends Or Family mobile tickets sent to your phone. Send PM.

Last edited:

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
some Bruins games available for the next couple months. PM me if interested. Section 311, row 5. 2 seats: $54 per ticket so $108 per pair

Thurs Dec 14 7pm vs Washington Capitals
Mon Dec 18 7pm vs Columbus Blue Jackets - **SOLD**
Thurs Dec 21 7pm vs Winnipeg Jets
Thurs Jan 4 7pm vs Florida Panthers
Tues Jan 23 vs New Jersey Devils - **SOLD**
Tues Jan 30 vs Anaheim Ducks - **SOLD**

Last edited:

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
***SOLD***

Hey folks, can't make it tonight.

Section 314
Row 9
2 Tickets (315 side of the row)
$40/ticket ($80 for the pair)

Please send a PM if interested

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Me and my buddy are looking to go Monday nite against Columbus.

Was planning on getting them on the stubhub app on the way to the game.

couple questions. Can you use a stubhub giftcard on the app??
and if we get them on the way to the game, does TD garden scan the tickets over the smartphone???

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Me and my buddy are looking to go Monday nite against Columbus.

Was planning on getting them on the stubhub app on the way to the game.

couple questions. Can you use a stubhub giftcard on the app??
and if we get them on the way to the game, does TD garden scan the tickets over the smartphone???

A StubHub gift card should be usable on the app OR on the web. It's one big, seamless system. But you'll almost definitely need the StubHub app to get in. When you buy the ticket, assuming it's a downloadable one and not a UPS one, the ticket will be in your phone in the "My tickets" tab that you see on the bottom. You'll have to get in that app and show the QR code. It's effectively an image of the Ticketmaster page that's generated when you buy a ticket directly. You just show your page in the StubHub app to the person at the Garden, and they scan it just like a normal QR code ticket, because it looks exactly the same.

One thing to note: This image will have an "Add to Apple Wallet" link that won't work...because it's just an image. That's really not a big deal...cell reception is usually pretty decent at the Garden once you get out of the garage.

Reactions: DarrenBanks56

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Ditto here - if anyone wants 2 tickets to the December 8 holiday skate, I assume can forward them via Ticketmaster.
It's 45 minutes of skating at the Garden, starting at 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 - specify the time.

Only skaters need tickets - onlookers are allowed. Bring your own skates. No sticks or pucks.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I have 2 Center Ice Balcony Section 301 Row 6 for tonight's Tampa game. $59 per ticket Paypal Friends Or Family mobile tickets sent to your phone. Send PM.

Last edited:

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hi folks! If anyone has any tickets for any January games please PM me. I'm looking for 2. (Will go to 3 or 4 if necessary but would like 2) Thanks in advance!

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
****SOLD****

Hey Everyone,

Can't make it to the game tonight vs the Coyotes. Please let me know if you're interested in the below.

Section 314
Row 9
$30/ticket ($60 for the pair)

Last edited:

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
****SOLD****

Hey Everyone,

Can't make it to the game tonight vs the Islanders. Please let me know if you're interested in the below.

Section 314
Row 9
$50/ticket ($100 for the pair)

Last edited:

premierplayer

Aug 2, 2010
Islanders game tonight.

Section 314
Row 13
$100 for the pair.

Won't be able to get out bc the snow tonight. Someone take these already took a full loss last week :(

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
2 for Thursday against Ovi & the Capitals
Loge 4 Row 4- $130/ ticket. My ST face
Can e-mail mobile tickets directly from my account or meet with traditional tickets

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I have 2 Center Ice Balcony Section 301 Row 6 for Mon 12/18 Columbus game. $64 per ticket Paypal Friends Or Family mobile tickets sent to your phone. Send PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad