Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
Very appreciative of the "Seat relocation event" I attended yesterday at the rink.

The available seats were clearly marked and members were able to sit in those seats to assess the view.

The selection was surprisingly limited, but I was able to move into some pretty prime seats. I've been a half season member for years, but by moving into a full season (with a share partner) the upcharge was negligible as the discount price for a full season is 34% versus 25% for a half season package.

Last edited:

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
If anyone has had ANY luck with True North on changing an e-mail address on your account please let me in on the magic.

I recently retired and wanted to change the e-mail address on my account and I now am experiencing some of the wonderful TN Customer Service they are famous for. I have changed my Ticketmaster.com password 4 times, sent the screen captures of the error messages I get by following the instructions they have given me. Because I was able to complete some of their instructions, I no longer have access to discounts, etc. on the 360 app either.

After 13 years of relative bliss with them, I'm damn near ready to throw the towel in on them because of this frustrating experience.

Last edited:

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
If anyone has had ANY luck with True North on changing an e-mail address on your account please let me in on the magic.

I recently retired and wanted to change the e-mail address on my account and I now am experiencing some of the wonderful TN Customer Service they are famous for. I have changed my Ticketmaster.com password 4 times, sent the screen captures of the error messages I get by following the instructions they have given me. Because I was able to complete some of their instructions, I no longer have access to discounts, etc. on the 360 app either.

After 13 years of relative bliss with them, I damn near ready to throw the towel in on them because of this frustrating experience.

I feel for you.

Also - never use your work email to sign up for anything personal. Only causes these problems.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Winnipeg ready for another year of Whiteout Street Parties outside Canada Life Centre

For every home game, up to 5,000 fans will be able to line Donald Street between Portage and Graham avenues to watch the Jets.

Tickets to get into the party will be $10 each, with $5 from each ticket going to United Way Winnipeg to reinvest into the community.

"As we cheer on our Jets, we're rallying the hearts of Winnipeggers, bringing our community together, and ensuring we don't leave anyone behind," said Michael Richardson, the president and CEO of United Way Winnipeg.

He noted that last year's festivities garnered $50,000 for United Way Winnipeg.

The Manitoba government is giving $75,000 to the parties for every playoff round the Jets make, and Economic Development Winnipeg is providing an additional $50,000 from the Special Event Tourism Fund.

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
Reminder: season ticket holder presale is this morning. Just snagged a couple extra pairs in the upper deck.
I just blew my brains out and bought 4 extras for each game (I only have a share in seasons). Haha, thankfully my wife can't see my VISA statements...

Somehow buying tickets for a potential game 7 has made me more confident the Jets will make it that far. Human brains are funny.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
There are $102 tickets in the upper 300-level endzones. All the way up to $370 for Premium. The ones I got were $154 for 300 level around the blue line.

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
I took a look at the Season ticket member "presale" link last night, which runs through till Sunday at midnight, and the pickings are pretty slim.

General public sales look to be available on Monday.

The secondary market (Fansfirst) show ticket asking price at 2-4 times the season ticket holder cost. We don't have access to the tickets in our account yet, so that seems a little sketchy.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Holy smokes. As a 10 game package owner playoff tickets went on sale for me this morning. All ready sold out!

Great for the jets - sad for me and my son.

If anyone purchased extra to game 1 or 2 and is looking to sell please reach out. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind - I tired again as a last gasp and seats loaded. Got nosebleeds - but got 2 tickets to game 1. Son will get to experience the white out in person. Super pumped!

Last edited:

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
The secondary market (Fansfirst) show ticket asking price at 2-4 times the season ticket holder cost. We don't have access to the tickets in our account yet, so that seems a little sketchy.
Playoffs are the last bastion for STHs selling extra tickets at a markup.

I do remember back in the 2018 playoff run, tickets became easier to get as the Jets went into the third round... more STHs were putting tickets up on the resale market as it went along. So there is hope for availability if the Jets can last a couple of rounds... it's just that fans will have to dig deep for tickets.

pegcity

Feb 9, 2011
Winnipeg
If the Jets finish 2nd, first home game will be on Saturday?

If they finish behind Colorado and Dallas, first home game will be on Wednesday/Thursday? 2nd Will be on Friday/Saturday?

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
If the Jets finish 2nd, first home game will be on Saturday?

If they finish behind Colorado and Dallas, first home game will be on Wednesday/Thursday? 2nd Will be on Friday/Saturday?
If they get home ice. It will be Sunday to Tuesday for first game.

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad