Thursday night will honor the late Chance Wolf.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Just a heads up of a tragic loss thru accident of a young weston resident Chance Wolf, a University of Florida student and huge hockey and panther fanatic since birth of him and the team.

Chance grew up with my son and I had the honor of coaching him a few years in hockey. The family (also huge panther fans and community supporters are frequent panther attendees. Chance played for Cyprss Bay Hockey during his time here locally and for UF club hockey.

The Panthers will honor him at the game thursday so if you attend please stand up and cheer his memory.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/panthersnhl/EN/promotion/home

code CHANCE

This Thursday, The Florida Panthers, will be honoring Chance’s memory and we would like everyone who knew Chance, and his love for hockey, to come and cherish our memories of him at the game. If you would like to honor Chance, you are more than welcome to buy tickets and sit with all his friends and family.
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/…/ec1373ace7e5347a4edfeb8d2bae…
Promo Code: CHANCE
To sit with everyone please select seats in sections 324-326. Please share and tag anyone you think will be interested in attending so they can view the link.

Thank you.

AG

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I'm guessing he was in his early 20s, that's too young to go. Condolences AG and RIP.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
As a UF grad I did not know him personally but knew friends who did. Sure he was a great guy. Will be cheering loudly thursday.

Tragic loss for Panther and Gator community.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
That name holds a special meaning to me personally, as we share the same spelling last name.

Being 9 years older than, I feel some sort of connection to him.

Well wishes are definitely being sent your way through prayer to your son & you.

On a more positive note, money has been set aside for some playoff hockey :yo: :stanley:
Hope to see you then AG! :5:

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
My wife's cousin is a current UF Student and is in the fraternity that he was in. He's very distraught over this tragedy and said Chance was a great kid that got along with everyone. Sad to see this happen to a fellow big Panthers fan and one so young :(

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Just a heads up of a tragic loss thru accident of a young weston resident Chance Wolf, a University of Florida student and huge hockey and panther fanatic since birth of him and the team.

Chance grew up with my son and I had the honor of coaching him a few years in hockey. The family (also huge panther fans and community supporters are frequent panther attendees. Chance played for Cyprss Bay Hockey during his time here locally and for UF club hockey.

The Panthers will honor him at the game thursday so if you attend please stand up and cheer his memory.

Thank you.

AG

Am I allowed to ask how it happened ? :(

R.I.P. for the kid and all wishes to you, the family and friends... Sad day for the Florida Panthers and their fans !

:(

Go Cats Go ! Go Chance Go !

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
My family knows his family and my brother played on the same team as chance many times. It's tough to see someone die young. Such a needless tragedy that should have been prevented with some better decision making and better awareness by the apartment complex he lived in.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Very sad to hear.

Had a game last night at Pines, and there were about 50 kids outside consoling one another. I didn't realize what had happened until a teammate of mine, whose son played with him and is friendly with his family, told me. 20 years old is way to young.

Rest in peace.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/panthersnhl/EN/promotion/home

code CHANCE

This Thursday, The Florida Panthers, will be honoring Chance’s memory and we would like everyone who knew Chance, and his love for hockey, to come and cherish our memories of him at the game. If you would like to honor Chance, you are more than welcome to buy tickets and sit with all his friends and family.
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/…/ec1373ace7e5347a4edfeb8d2bae…
Promo Code: CHANCE
To sit with everyone please select seats in sections 324-326. Please share and tag anyone you think will be interested in attending so they can view the link.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
That name holds a special meaning to me personally, as we share the same spelling last name.

Being 9 years older than, I feel some sort of connection to him.

Well wishes are definitely being sent your way through prayer to your son & you.

On a more positive note, money has been set aside for some playoff hockey :yo: :stanley:
Hope to see you then AG! :5:

We will connect!

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Very sad.

Horrible way to go. Can't make it to the game, but it's nice to see that the Panthers will honor him.

Rockaway Rob

Jun 30, 2007
I'm not sure how I feel about this until all the facts are known. If he was out binge drinking until 2 A.M. then it gives the impression that The Panthers are honoring someone for underage drinking and being stupid. I would have preferred the team had waited until all the facts were known before deciding to do this

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I'm not sure how I feel about this until all the facts are known. If he was out binge drinking until 2 A.M. then it gives the impression that The Panthers are honoring someone for underage drinking and being stupid. I would have preferred the team had waited until all the facts were known before deciding to do this

Don't see how it changes any circumstance one iota. He was a panthers fan. He died way too young. I assure the pain of his loss will not be mitigated regardless of the circumstances to those that were close to him.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

I dont know the facts what happened. No one will for a long time. Its simply labeled an accident by the police.

They're honoring a boy who grew up in the arena like so many of the regional kids. Who wore his panther jersey with pride since birth. Who played for the local high school team. Whose parents said feel free to wear a panther jersey to his funeral cause he would want that.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I dont know the facts what happened. No one will for a long time. Its simply labeled an accident by the police.

They're honoring a boy who grew up in the arena like so many of the regional kids. Who wore his panther jersey with pride since birth. Who played for the local high school team. Whose parents said feel free to wear a panther jersey to his funeral cause he would want that.
Without getting into detail, there is a lot of blame to go around in this tragedy. He wasn't doing anything the rest of us didn't do at that age, he was just unlucky enough to pay the ultimate price for his youth enabled indiscretions. However, others are right, he was a panthers fan who left the world too soon. That alone is enough to earn a minute of our time on Thursday to remember how precious life can be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad