GDT: ThunderBolts and Lightning very very Frightening!!! TBL(14-12-5) @ CGY(11-14-5) 8PM SNW

What to do with Dillon Dube?

• Sit him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sit him and then trade him

• Send him down

• What they're doing is fine

• Total voters

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The year is 3045. The automotons have seized complete control of the world government. The role of humans is merely to provide entertainment through sport. Brandon Hagel is still trying to poke check Connor Zary.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Wow, an unexpected result. Vladar was a great choice, his value is going up. We'll done Calgary, shame on me watching this boring card but now the main event is on...

Reactions: flames23

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
giphy.gif

Good game, Flames.
Connor Zary saves us from a butt clenching final few minutes. Kid is a beaut.
Flames winning, and Oilers getting destroyed on the same night. That's always nice.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Vladar’s high glove rivals Chad Johnson in how bad it is. But other than that, I haven’t really noticed a big difference between him and Markstrom this season

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hey we made it to the 3rd page on a Saturday Night W
how bout that

Thought that was one of the better complete efforts of the season. Good to see them play well at the Dome.

Good - most of the team, Flames were cohesive for the full 60 I thought.
Nice to see Vladar find his footing again.
The top 3 defenders were all strong. Andersson I thought had a lot of jump. Hanifin played well especially defensively. Weegar 2way monster, great shot for the G.
Coleman has been excellent this season, and was excellent again tonight. Look at AJ Greer go.
Kadri line keeps on clicking, give Zary Lindholm's money. Sharangovich what a bomb he put past Vasilevskiy.

Pretty good - Lindy actually was quality for the most part, I think that turnover the led to their 1st GA hit the ref in the corner. Ruz general consistency needs work but even his shift to shift consistency is all over the place. Oesterle maybe is not that bad? Had a good night fancy stat wise, looking less panicky.

Also not bad - DeSimone and Gilbert pairing was solid for us. DeSimone in particular there could be an NHL future there, maybe not a great one but he skates and moves the puck well. Backs didn't have a great night on the puck but was his usual solid self off it.

OK - Huberdeau, some glimpses. Could and probably should have scored a goal. Might be time to try him somewhere else other than a checking line. Dube didn't lose the puck immediately when he got it this game, took a cpl seconds.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Rango being on fire is nice to see. He was a guy I was honestly happy we got in the Toff trade, and once he worked out his "new team, new coaches, new coaching system (the second two also impacted our entire team)" phase, he's actually been putting the forward group (exception being the Kadri and the Kids line) on his back. Obviously scorers are streaky, but at the very least, he consistently looks like he's putting effort in, and if nothing else, effort at least results in something (I'll take a streaky goalscorer who works his butt off, over a streaky goalscorer who puts little effort in and relies on just natural ability any day of the week).

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
You’ll not find a former Devil more beloved by his old fans than Sharangovich. I’m not sure what exactly went wrong his last season with us, but we are all thrilled that he’s started scoring in Calgary. Just one of the most lovable guys in the league.
Aye, he's really done what he's needed to do. Started high in the line up, didn't perform, but he didn't pout. In fact, he started really working hard. It's great seeing the offense happen for him.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Zary without and with neck?

Attachments

• IMG_4459.jpeg
    IMG_4459.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Aye, he's really done what he's needed to do. Started high in the line up, didn't perform, but he didn't pout. In fact, he started really working hard. It's great seeing the offense happen for him.
Him starting high in the lineup only last a couple games, then he went straight down to the 4th line. He definitely deserves credit for working his way up, but he never really spent much time at the top previously

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Him starting high in the lineup only last a couple games, then he went straight down to the 4th line. He definitely deserves credit for working his way up, but he never really spent much time at the top previously
He did to start the season. I guess I should have explained better. Oops.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
You’ll not find a former Devil more beloved by his old fans than Sharangovich. I’m not sure what exactly went wrong his last season with us, but we are all thrilled that he’s started scoring in Calgary. Just one of the most lovable guys in the league.

It's the casualness he just kind of slithers in and buries on this poor sod goalie on one of the biggest stages in the NHL that won me over. Some talent in this sport is harder to teach than others.

Toffoli will always have some fans in Calgary too. Rarely have seen him give less than an honest effort. Talented finisher and always seemed like a real quality guy off the ice, in the community and in the lockeroom. Not surprised he's fit in well so far. He's a real solid pro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad