#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
This is how much effort was put into this GDT:

haRBQL7.gif

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Good job. I think our chances of winning tonight just went up considerably, but I'm the superstitious type.

4-3 for the Oilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
As long as Ruff Russ plays we got a fighting chance. He might have the guts to block Burns and Jarlsson.

I heard Vlasic is garbage this year so it should be 7-2 final for the Oilers if they play their cards right and match McDavid up against Burns

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
As long as Ruff Russ plays we got a fighting chance. He might have the guts to block Burns and Jarlsson.

I heard Vlasic is garbage this year so it should be 7-2 final for the Oilers if they play their cards right and match McDavid up against Burns
Russ has the guts to block chara and Weber’s shots, the guys gonna skip his own funeral to play a hockey game.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I just had to look this one up since it seems like he dominates us every f***ing time we play them. The last time Couture didn't register a point in the regular season against the Oilers was on January 14, 2016 (McDavid's rookie year). Almost 3 years ago...
It would be like a Stanley Cup Celebration for me if we held this goat looking asshole pointless tonight. Gitter done!

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I just had to look this one up since it seems like he dominates us every ****ing time we play them. The last time Couture didn't register a point in the regular season against the Oilers was on January 14, 2016 (McDavid's rookie year). Almost 3 years ago...
It would be like a Stanley Cup Celebration for me if we held this goat looking ******* pointless tonight. Gitter done!

Yuck. But explains why I hate Rat Fink

Reactions: McDrai

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Not sure what happens tonight, I think McDavid will blow someone up tonight, maybe Karlsson, after he takes another "shot" early in the game.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
50+ mins of either Burns or Karlsson firing away, yaay...

I'd love if they manage to pull off a win tonight but it looks tough.

Vlasic is out I think.

Reactions: Todd Parchment

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
good GDT.

Nurse throws down this game.

Reider finally scores.

Jones with two apples.

4-2 Oil.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
This is how much effort was put into this GDT:

haRBQL7.gif

That is perhaps the funniest hockey GIF ever.

Hopefully that is not the Oilers effort tonight but with this team who knows who shows up and whose controller will be disconnected.

All I know is I am still pissed right off that nobody on the Oilers has stood up for McDavid on this road trip other than Gambardella, a 5 foot something rookie who isn't even supposed to be here and wouldn't if Chiarelli hadn't traded 2 forwards for peanut shells who are in the press box. He could have gotten concussed by Doughty (who is still whining about the cheap elbow Ratboy gave him in Calgary) and had a career ending injury when driven into the boards from behind by Lindholm. Draisatl takes several punches to the face from Getzlaf and nothing.

Am I the only one thinking we are in some weird hockey groundhog day when Hall RNH and Eberle were routinely plowed and plastered and nobody did anything about it? Only now it is McDavid RNH and Draisatl.

I am confused as Chiarelli and Lucic both said how easy we were to play against and it looks like we are easy to play against again only this time we are supposed to have players that aren't easy to play against. I dont get it.

Anyway, not trying to be negative with my prediction, just realistic - but the Sharks are rolling and the Oilers are not despite shutting out a listless injured Duck team and needing heroics from Talbot in the first 10 minutes and barely beating a below average injured Coyote team again needing first period heroics from Koskinen, but unless we get a 3 period stellar game from (probably) Talbot, we are coming home from another embarrassing loss - 6-1 with you guessed it, 97 or 29 with the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad