THN top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronm_88

May 17, 2004
schremp,radulov,wolski,rask? where are these guys? is there anywhere to view the list online? i can't find a copy to buy around here..

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
UAGoalieGuy said:
What about Montoya and Lundqvist (If hes still considered a prospect). I think Staal should have been higher then #8 but thats still really good.

Montoya is #28, Lundqvist isn't considered a prospect anymore and isn't ranked.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Any Stars on the list? Im assuming not, but just looking for confirmation.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
pouliot - 14
harding- 40
irmen- 70

O'sullivan not rated, could be due to fact he was hurt at start of season. He's probably our best prospect, or 2nd at worst. So don't take THN to be the bible of hockey, cuz he's a beast.

Voloshenko dunno on him, but he's a good sniper to say the least.

JohnnyRyall

Nov 2, 2004
Chrisd said:
pouliot - 14
harding- 40
irmen- 70

O'sullivan not rated, could be due to fact he was hurt at start of season. He's probably our best prospect, or 2nd at worst. So don't take THN to be the bible of hockey, cuz he's a beast.

Say again? O'Sullivan not ranked at all?

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Chrisd said:
pouliot - 14
harding- 40
irmen- 70

Voloshenko is 63.

O'Sullivan is listed as the Wild's 5 best prospect but not rated in the top 75. Article speaks to his season starting shoulder injury and his "below-average size".

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hummm....
Anything on Price, Emelin, Kost (if still a prospect), Latendresse or Chipchura?

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
bossy22 said:
Voloshenko is 63.

O'Sullivan is listed as the Wild's 5 best prospect but not rated in the top 75. Article speaks to his season starting shoulder injury and his "below-average size".

THN is flat out off on this one...if they got him as the wilds 5th best prospect, and worry about his size...it wont be an issue, he's strong on his skates, and is about 5"11 190...with room to grow.

if he's our 5th best prospect, then boy we are in good shape :biglaugh:

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
UAGoalieGuy said:
What about Montoya and Lundqvist (If hes still considered a prospect). I think Staal should have been higher then #8 but thats still really good.

You're kidding me, right? #8 is amazing. You think Staal is low, look at Bourdon at #18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad