Post-Game Talk: This is a good hockey team

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Kakko, Panarin and Jones were the best players to me. By a lot.

Schneider was rock solid.

Miller was maybe the worst player for the either team. Don’t think he went a single shift without making a mistake or coughing the puck.

Trouba wasn’t great, but it’s really difficult to be when your partner played the way Miller did tonight. And I can’t stand Trouba lol.

Don’t care if it’s just preseason. Winning is still important and good for morale. I’ve seen better but I’ll take it.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Y’all need to take a chill pill on Miller

Exactly what I’m talking about that Ranger fans are too impatient to wait for him to figure it out

Reactions: BroadwayStorm

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
This is a good hockey team???

nope-liz-lemon.gif

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Y’all need to take a chill pill on Miller

Exactly what I’m talking about that Ranger fans are too impatient to wait for him to figure it out

Just because someone critiques Miller’s game doesn’t mean they think he’s a bust or is doomed for the rest of the season.

I don’t understand why people have so much difficulty separating these two things.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Panarin, Kakko and Jones for me. Honorable mentions for Schneider. He made a believer out of me, really impressed me tonight.

Blais... he's a wrecking ball out there and that's great and all, but he handles the puck about as well as Lemieux which is very not great. Just one game, hoping he's just getting comfortable.

Watching Hajek just depresses me. He tries as hard as humanly possible, but he just doesn't have it and never will.

Igor and Wall made the necessary saves. Turns out that's important.

That's all I got. I see the pieces and all the promise they bring. If they can just put them all together we're in for a hell of a ride.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Kakko, Panarin and Jones were the best players to me. By a lot.

Schneider was rock solid.

Miller was maybe the worst player for the either team. Don’t think he went a single shift without making a mistake or coughing the puck.

Trouba wasn’t great, but it’s really difficult to be when your partner played the way Miller did tonight. And I can’t stand Trouba lol.

Don’t care if it’s just preseason. Winning is still important and good for morale. I’ve seen better but I’ll take it.
Kind of concerning that Gallant inferred that he is gifted a spot.
That kind of talk doesn’t help the player or the other d-men trying to earn a spot.

SlingshotVv

arm-bar all the things
Sep 28, 2009
Colonia, NJ
This thread is so goofy. It’s preseason. You’d want players like Miller working on new stuff, starting to use the ice time to work on portions of his game that he wants to develop and build timing on.

That’s the benefit of him not having to use all his ice time to play safe and stay within his current development just to secure a spot on the team. He knows the staff likes him, and he’s working out kinks.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
The flack Miller gets from stupid fans in this forum is ridiculous.

Jones is a one dimensional defenseman and is young too. Calm the f*** down.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
The flack Miller gets from stupid fans in this forum is ridiculous.

Jones is a one dimensional defenseman and is young too. Calm the f*** down.

Love these overreactions to rather tame comments about how he still needs a lot of work. It's as if fans have to either be on the K'Andre love boat or they hate him, without the ability to like him but reocgnize a raw talent is still that...raw.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Miller isn't absent of question.
He should've been in every single one of these PS games fighting it out with the rest of these kids instead of being labeled a "lock" in the top 4 IMO.
He's got a ton of holes in his game which I expect he worked on during the offseason.
I expect him to bring a stronger game this season and was hoping to see that in PS but he hasn't done much thus far..

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Schneider is easily better than Miller.
Yup, I said it.
Bring the heat :cool:

Reactions: maris

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad