Third Jersey online?

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
Hey all,

I've been thinking about buying an Erik Karlsson 3rd jersey (the black one with the big O, not the "SENS" one). They don't sell it on NHL.com, and obviously since I'm from Long Island it's not exactly easy for me to go to Ottawa and get a jersey at a local store :laugh:

If you guys could give me a reliable website that would be great. I think those jerseys are the best thirds in the league.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Hey all,

I've been thinking about buying an Erik Karlsson 3rd jersey (the black one with the big O, not the "SENS" one). They don't sell it on NHL.com, and obviously since I'm from Long Island it's not exactly easy for me to go to Ottawa and get a jersey at a local store :laugh:

If you guys could give me a reliable website that would be great. I think those jerseys are the best thirds in the league.

I think this would be your best bet...

http://shop.canada.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12020620&cp=3176709&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

I figure they must ship to the US..

Edit: Although seems they only have small and medium...

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Phone the main Sens Store (at the arena) and ask if they could do a good deal on shipping. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad