OT: Third Annual CFHF Draft Party: June 23 Shanks South **5:00pm**

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
:laugh:

Not sure, but at minimum we'd have to find and buy matching shirts cause those are client supplied. She says they're pretty boring looking through. Just an Adidas shirt with a dark grey flaming C on it.

Buying Adidas shirts would probably make it not worth the cost :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Funny story about the "made in China" comment though, back in the late 80's and early 90's my family's business used to do the fan apparel for one of the clothing companies. I can't remember what the brand was called, but they were kind of a lesser Starter and I think they were mainly sold across Canada. I know we did NHL, CFL, and some MLB and my dad was trying to get NFL. Lanny would show up at my parent's shop from time to time and considering it was after the cup win, it was kind of a big deal. I used to get hats, shirts, shorts, etc for free and I'd give them away to friends at school cause I'd have so much. When the Jay's won the world series, I'd get so much of the championship clothing. For the stuff that needed to be put out ASAP, that was made in China and my dad said the staff at the companies over there literally sit at their stations, watch the final game and once the winner is declared, they start working right away.

It was a good run and only ended because we couldn't compete with China's volume and pricing.

My family still does stuff for the Flames organization pretty regularly though.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Sorry guys, I asked and she said she can't get any extra shirts.
I think I speak for all of us when I say

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So I am working on name tags, who all is going to be coming to I can get their name tag ready?

I will start updating the OP with names.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I am in, of course.

Did we decide on a location? Because south Shanks is best Shanks. Two out of three Calgary based mods agree.
Looks like South is up by a single vote. No one has voted in some time, so I think we might as well call it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad