Seravalli: Thinks Tony Deangelo ends up in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
This is crazy, if this happens, this is not a Dubas, this would have to be coming from above him, because Tony Deangelo is by all accounts an awful person, I know I have said in the past sports has no morals and they don't, but Kyle Dubas by all accounts does, that's why if this happens I don't think this is his call.

The talent is there no question but the person seems just awful not the kind of person Dubas usually targets.

Then again the way he's talking he knows his all is on the line.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Yeah that's not happening

Dubas is one of the more progressive GM's in the league. He would never go for this

Reactions: Mats13

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
The dude can play, I'd gladly take him on if the price is cheap. If he's a shithead then send him home.

But Dubas is too much of a p***y to do it

Reactions: Zonk

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
I'm all for it. Gonna be a fun circus to follow along and eventually you'll try to rip his head off.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
That's disgusting if this happens

Dubas would never do this though cause he would be ridiculed and many many people would be disappointed in him and the team.

Would make the team look bad

I don't buy this for 1 second

kerrabria

May 3, 2018

Dubas is one of the more progressive GM's in the league. He would never go for this
I don't think DeAngelo's issues have nearly as much to do with his personal politics as much as his volatile, terrible behavior in the locker room. That isn't a question of progressiveness. It's more a question of a GM's risk tolerance, desperation, and confidence in his locker room. For TML fans, I fear that Dubas has a worrying combination of all three.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Holy F hope deangelo is mentally tough with that cancerous media harassing him every day
Has Tony had issues with the media before? Seems like the type of guy who would just refuse to entertain media prodding, and the organization would be glad to keep him away from the mic.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Leafs have never been an org to support or condone these types of players...have they?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Dubas is a certified dumbass if he's signing or not signing players based on their political beliefs.

The issue with DeAngelo is that he's a grade A shitbag of a person and a locker room cancer. His political views are irrelevant of him being just a deplorable person overall. Seth Jones doesn't have the bad stigma despite having similar political views because he's not a shit person.

kevistar

Oct 11, 2017
As an habs fan. Please take him lol. I'm tired of the mailloux drama. I don't want another one please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad