They Were Canes Once . . . and Young (well, some of them)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Your former Canes lineup. Who am I missing?

Skinner - Lindolm - Nino
Loustarienen - Trocheck - Geekie
McGinn - Roy - Foegele
E. Staal - Haula - Gauthier

Hanifin - Hamilton
I. Cole - Faulk
TVR - DeAngelo

Remier
Forsling
Ned?

Honorable mentions to Fox & Forsling, but they never skated in a Canes jersey.

Amazing up the middle and on RD. Wings suck, but got that team grit & grind going. LD could be better. Goalies not too promising. I think they make the playoffs as a bubble team.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Skinner - Lindolm - Nino
McGinn - Roy - Foegele

Hanifin - Hamilton
I. Cole - Faulk
TVR - DeAngelo

Remier
Forsling
Ned?

Amazing up the middle and on RD. Wings suck, but got that team grit & grind going. LD could be better. Goalies not too promising. I think they make the playoffs as a bubble team.

Even though he never played a game, I'd say Forsling counts since he was under contract to the Canes. Canes had rights to Fox but never signed him, so I'd say he doesn't.

Patrick Marleau was a Cane! Anyone that disagrees can meet me in the Bojangles parking lot!

Last edited:

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
Even though he never played a game, I'd say Forsling counts since he was employed by the Canes. Canes had rights to Fox but never signed him, so I'd say he doesn't.

Patrick Marleau was a Cane! Anyone that disagrees can meet me in the Bojangles parking lot!
I heard that the Canes legend Marleau reincarnated as Seth Jarvis. Even the UHF fact checkers agree. And by fact checkers I mean me.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge

Skinner - Lindolm - Nino
McGinn - Roy - Foegele

Hanifin - Hamilton
I. Cole - Faulk
TVR - DeAngelo

Remier
Forsling
Ned?

Joel Edmundson?

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Skinner with a nice breakaway goal on Saros. Tbh, posting this almost as much because I found the Sabres white uniforms interesting. I find such a dramatic change from the usual refreshing, still not sure how I'd feel about using them more than once or twice a year.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Skinner with a nice breakaway goal on Saros. Tbh, posting this almost as much because I found the Sabres white uniforms interesting. I find such a dramatic change from the usual refreshing, still not sure how I'd feel about using them more than once or twice a year.

Not hard when 75% of your game is cherry picking.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Not hard when 75% of your game is cherry picking.

If you want to criticize Skinner for cherry picking that's one thing but your statement isn't logical. Cherry picking is going to give more opportunities but then the player has to finish. How many more goals would Aho have this year if he was finishing like this?

Your statement implies that it would be easy for someone like Jordan Staal to start finishing like this if he started cherry picking a lot more. Can't say I agree with that principle.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad