these NR players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
why were these guys no even ranked in this years NHL draft....

picked 247th overall john Paiment from Lewiston
267th overall jakub petruzelek Cze.
273rd overall dylan hunter London
279th overall adam cracknell kootenay

do these players have major flaws or are they overagers from past drafts?

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
All 4 are 85s meaning they could have been picked in 2003 (I am unaware if any of them didn't opt in however).

I know Paiement was passed over in 03, and I have no idea why after watching him play. I never saw him in his draft year, so maybe he improved a lot. But he was a great pick by the Rangers late in the draft. He is the QB of Lewiston's power play and ate up a big bulk of minutes on the blue line last year along with overager Trudel who will be gone this year, giving more of the load to Paiement. I really like the kid and could not believe no one picked him in 03.

Edit: Juts for reference, I looked it up and Paiement was ranked #142 among NA skaters for 2003.

Last edited:

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
yea i was just wondering because he was a defenseman and put up big #'s those guys all put up very good #'s so i was just wondering why.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Ive watched Dylan Hunter play numerous times in london over the past couple seasons and I think he is a good hockey player. He digs in the corner and knows where to be and when to be there... His problem and Speed and Agility... His dad was a little faster and a more gritty as well... He could pan out.... but its a long show... good luck to him though... he sure knows how to play the game of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad