Pre-Game Talk: There's a game tonight. Hawks @ Stars 7:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Dahlstrom is a little early to tell. In the few games he has played in, he has shown that he can be a solid stay-at-home D. I've liked everything I've seen from him. Provides a physical presence along with Murphy, which is also nice. He's been nothing short of great, IMO.

Murphy looks better and better each game. I can see this being a long-term 3rd pairing and/or shutdown pairing solution, so long as Dahlstrom maintains his current level of play. I only slide Murphy into the third pairing once Boqvist, Mitchell, Joker, and Beaudin. are all here and ready. They'll be a phenomenal third pairing if the young prospects all hit.

Boqvist - Mitchell
Joker - Beaudin
Murphy - Dahlstrom
Gus

Looks like a great D corps. Pending development, obviously. I also think there will be some trades made with some of these players, as there is seemingly going to be a huge logjam in the D corps moving forward. So kind of hard to predict who all will be on the backend in a season or two.

No Forsling in your long term plan?

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
I still remember the Hawks trading Johns and Sharp to the Stars for Trevor Daley and Ryan Garbutt. What an awful trade that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad