There are some things that need to be said.

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
First of all I'd like to thank Jesus Christ, my manager and sponsors. I wouldn't be here without you.
Oh shit I wasn't expecting this at all.
I remember as a kid when my dad told me that I would go on to do great things, or I'd end up in jail.
Never in his wildest dreams could he have foretold this.
It is truly an honor to stand here in front of all you great posters and accept this MVP trophy.
God bless and once again thanks dad.

Sep 19, 2008

I loved how this movie showed not only that there were bad people on both sides of the conflict, but also because it aimed to show the human side of an enemy too often portrayed evil and heartless. RIP to those who fought and died in the last world conflict because of the craziness of others.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
While I do truly appreciate the sentiment, I would give all the credit to your father. Without him you truly would not be here. That is just science.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well at least they made the playoffs recently and have legitimate forwards on the roster, so theres that.

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
I'm thinking that in the reality and grand scheme of things going on in the world, that none of this needs to be said.

In fact, I did my due diligence and scrolled thru some of the things OP has said in "the lounge" and I seriously doubt any of it ever needed to be said by anyone ever really.

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
I'm thinking that in the reality and grand scheme of things going on in the world, that none of this needs to be said.

In fact, I did my due diligence and scrolled thru some of the things OP has said in "the lounge" and I seriously doubt any of it ever needed to be said by anyone ever really.
Please log out and delete your account.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
Well to be fair and frank and 100% honest with you and yours, I think all you need is Jesus and a better paying career path.
I made 50k€ dollars last year. In Europe it's actually pretty decent. Why do you think I live in poverty?

Sep 19, 2008
Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, (ring-a-ling) hear them ring (ting-a-ling)
Soon it will be Christmas day

Reactions: Guerzy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad