Prospect Info: Theo Lindstein ,29th, 2023

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Little disappointed with this one as I was hoping we'd take a home run swing at someone like Cristall after our first two relatively safe picks, but he does seem very likely to play NHL games, just as more of a roster filler than a true impact guy. Hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully he and the rest of the first rounders will attend prospect camp next week so I can see them in person!

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Little disappointed with this one as I was hoping we'd take a home run swing at someone like Cristall after our first two relatively safe picks, but he does seem very likely to play NHL games, just as more of a roster filler than a true impact guy. Hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully he and the rest of the first rounders will attend prospect camp next week so I can see them in person!
I’m glad we didn’t. He was terrible at the u18s playing against the best.

Reactions: Blueston

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Lindstein was very good at the U18s. Solid as a rock defensively, good gaps, good outlets, plus skater. He was the support LD that allowed RDs Sandin Pellikka and Willander to roam. He’s the sort of d-man you have to really watch to appreciate. He won’t show up on a ton of highlight reels or score a ton of points but he’ll prevent goals and get the puck to our forwards (so they can score goals).

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Lindstein was very good at the U18s. Solid as a rock defensively, good gaps, good outlets, plus skater. He was the support LD that allowed RDs Sandin Pellikka and Willander to roam. He’s the sort of d-man you have to really watch to appreciate. He won’t show up on a ton of highlight reels or score a ton of points but he’ll prevent goals and get the puck to our forwards (so they can score goals).
Sounds like a young Gunnarsson. Nothing wrong with that.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Has anyone seen an interview with him? Even article that quotes him? The other 2 firsts we saw interviews with and even Pekarcik was quoted. Seems odd. I’m wondering if his English is lacking?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
There's an interview in this article. Decent English :)

Thanks. That was what I was looking for! Interesting that he is Swede and picks a Finn as guy he models game after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad