Speculation: The 'What If' thread

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Galchenyuk>Rielly imo.

That's scary & sad to think about, Toronto needed a Big potential #1C as bad as us, thank God Galchenyuk dropped to us, still think he was the #1 overall pick if not for his injury.

I agree that Galchenyuk is better than Rielly, however building from the blueline out is never a bad idea. I prefer Galchenyuk, but the alternative wouldn't make me cringe one bit.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
What if no one ever *****ed about Therrien or DD? Oh what a merry and lovely place this would be!

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
I agree that Galchenyuk is better than Rielly, however building from the blueline out is never a bad idea. I prefer Galchenyuk, but the alternative wouldn't make me cringe one bit.

I wouldn't mind him, but Bergevin coming out & saying that his choice was Rielly because he loves D & the scouts top choice & TT's choice was Galchenyuk, he went with the scouts choice because they've been here longer & trusted TT's decision, it says a lot about how he works, it made me gain more respect for him, he didn't come in here & try to just implement what he wants & a "I know best attitude", ultimately MB/TT & brass made one hell of a choice.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
What if we let DD and and Therrien go for more competent replacements?

Oh, what a merry and lovely place this would be!

I only wish. I would like a promise that they'll give the new coach three years before *****ing about him. Will never happen; it'll be a different coach, same nonsense, over and over again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad