GDT: The Virtual Oilers - Round 2 vs. Canucks Wed. Apr 22nd

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Man, EA NHL games are such a low quality product nowadays.

I cut to the end.

Game 7 OT winner, and the programming has McDavid and the other Oiler skating to the bench like they lost the game. That is not hard to fix...

upload_2020-4-21_14-42-30.png

Reactions: belair

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Its interesting how EA has apparently never seen what any player looks like and the faces are randomly applied. Yamamoto looks like Jones. Jebus H Christ the player movements in EA20 are still so lame from what could be expected.

How can anybody even play that gobshite?

I can't watch more than a minute of it.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Game 1 here.

Why does Tyler Ennis look like a superstar in these games? Did they get the player coefficients mixed up or something? I watched one shift and they have Ennis looking like Jagr.

Its hilarious though that they get McD's face right. They don't seem to care what anybody else looks like. Without the numbers and name labels youd never recognize these players.

Reactions: belair and Duke74

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Why does Tyler Ennis look like a superstar in these games? Did they get the player coefficients mixed up or something? I watched one shift and they have Ennis looking like Jagr.

Its hilarious though that they get McD's face right. They don't seem to care what anybody else looks like. Without the numbers and name labels youd never recognize these players.
In 2014 I turned him into an Art Ross regular. 5 straight 120 point seasons.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad