Confirmed with Link: the unofficial official "srry rongos* fans "welcome to rongo nation" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
hello fans of rangers icesport team: it is with deep regrets that i must inform all of u that u are stuck w/ me as your bandwagon #hcanes fan for this playoff run. our team is really bad at #hockeymans so to feel like we actually matter and belong, we draft ourselves out to bandwagon actual good hockeymans teams so we can enjoy the sport for a month or two every year (period of 365 days where #hcanes are bad at hockey).

link to the draft thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1856559

i am a notoriously #bad and #worthless poster who nobody really likes and last year i was on the cbj bandwagon and look how that turned out for them (dont actually look i dont want you to kill me). i need to draw a new avatar but i am at work so i will do that later stay tuned for the grand unveiling of that i guess. i know you are all on the edge of your seats. it is an exciting time for all of us.

as a one time gift to you to repay you for your certain early playoff exit at my hands, feel free to ask me anything about anything, and i wont even google a good sounding asnwer i will just type something that sounds good (offer not valid outside continental us, sorry rules are rules)

there is another much like myself who was drafted to support your glorious blue shirted team of successful men, maybe they will show up and post here too who knwos. it is jclaus33 but i am not going to fact check that because ia lready closed the link. also someone teach me your board memes so i can fit in pls

Last edited:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
ty to make this feel more official for all of us, i will post a verificatoin on twitter so everyone knows this AMA is legitimate jus tlike they do on reddit for actual famous people:

i included the #cats hashtag to increase visibility for other twitter people maybe you will get some new posters who are good or something thanks to me you are welcome in advance i guess

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
hello fans of rangers icesport team: it is with deep regrets that i must inform all of u that u are stuck w/ me as your bandwagon #hcanes fan for this playoff run. our team is really bad at #hockeymans so to feel like we actually matter and belong, we draft ourselves out to bandwagon actual good hockeymans teams so we can enjoy the sport for a month or two every year (period of 365 days where #hcanes are bad at hockey).

link to the draft thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1856559

i am a notoriously #bad and #worthless poster who nobody really likes and last year i was on the cbj bandwagon and look how that turned out for them (dont actually look i dont want you to kill me). i need to draw a new avatar but i am at work so i will do that later stay tuned for the grand unveiling of that i guess. i know you are all on the edge of your seats. it is an exciting time for all of us.

as a one time gift to you to repay you for your certain early playoff exit at my hands, feel free to ask me anything about anything, and i wont even google a good sounding asnwer i will just type something that sounds good (offer not valid outside continental us, sorry rules are rules)

there is another much like myself who was drafted to support your glorious blue shirted team of successful men, maybe they will show up and post here too who knwos. it is jclaus33 but i am not going to fact check that because ia lready closed the link. also someone teach me your board memes so i can fit in pls

AQ or BrbK?

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
ty to make this feel more official for all of us, i will post a verificatoin on twitter so everyone knows this AMA is legitimate jus tlike they do on reddit for actual famous people:

i included the #cats hashtag to increase visibility for other twitter people maybe you will get some new posters who are good or something thanks to me you are welcome in advance i guess

Jakl pls. No bad wrds. Is rongos naw rags.

Also, welcome. Enjoy yourself. There's good people on here. And some douches. I'm one of the latter.

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read :laugh: Welcome aboard.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015

You're a true hockey fan. :thumbu:

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Welcome aboard, but we're not rags. That's what you clean the floor with. :)

Steiner Rekleiner

Mar 7, 2015
I've never posted here. I just like to lurk; however, this thread had coaxed a response out of me. Please stay here forever, I highly enjoy your style of posting.

Thanks in advance.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I've never posted here. I just like to lurk; however, this thread had coaxed a response out of me. Please stay here forever, I highly enjoy your style of posting.

Thanks in advance.

ty always good to have more fans like this post on facebook follow me on twitter subscribe on youtube kiss me on the lips irl and maybe hug me too if you are really feeling my posts

my posting portfolio is impressive and very thorough, but i am always looking to expand it

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Lmfao, looks like we won the draft by a long shot.

Hopefully our team of stronk blueshirted hockeymens will perform to an acceptable level of glory now that our bandwagon is lead by a true fan of icesticks.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
what is this

a playoff avatar theme for ants

i guess i can incorporate an ant when i am ms painting my bandwagon avatar maybe i guess

might be too small to see because ants are small

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Lmfao, looks like we won the draft by a long shot.

Hopefully our team of stronk blueshirted hockeymens will perform to an acceptable level of glory now that our bandwagon is lead by a true fan of icesticks.

the idiot #ducks fans think they won because they got one of my imitators as their draft pick and he is trying way too hard

you just got to let the posts flow man

let em flow

when i create a gdt if it is longer than like four sentences i feel like i messed up somewhere. i was clutch. i created like 14 gdts (most of everyone) this year and we lost every single game. my fellow gdt creators were ruining our tank because they want lawson crouse instead of mcdavid or something i cant figure it out

sorry for the double post please dont ban me

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad