Pre-Game Talk: The True Plot of The Matrix

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1708315673158145.jpg
The

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If the Matrix were real and too many people were becoming aware of it, the first thing the Matrix would do is make a movie about the Matrix. That way, anyone talking about the Matrix sounds like they stole it from the movie.
2nd thing would be to make hfboards to suck in time and energy of all the greatest minds of the world.

Reactions: Mez and AM

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Definite flu bug going through the team. Kane Holloway RNH and Ryan missing skates and or games due to sickness (I’m assuming Ryan is sickness) and Gagner has been taking all the pregame warmups which is typical usually when a regular is a game time decision.

Might help explain a bit the performances at home in the past few games.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
As much as the Matrix confounds, Inception is baffling. Not much for movies where people float through the air avoiding bullets. I don't even like Crouching chicken soup dragon or whatever its called. Torture would involve me being forced to watch that movie 3X. Or a madonna concert. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Not my genre. haha. Hope the game is better than that. Blues are really struggling, Oilers should take advantage.

If the matrix existed this is the matrix. Said captain obvious. or oblivious. Obviously.

Oilers goaltending:

matrix-neo.gif

Opposition goalies when they play the Oilers:

matrix-stop.gif
Slow clap. Well played.

Reactions: Mr Kot

TB12

Apr 5, 2015

Definite flu bug going through the team. Kane Holloway RNH and Ryan missing skates and or games due to sickness (I’m assuming Ryan is sickness) and Gagner has been taking all the pregame warmups which is typical usually when a regular is a game time decision.

Might help explain a bit the performances at home in the past few games.

Said this in the last GDT but my buddy who works for the team made a joke about not betting on these guys for a few weeks due to the illness going through the team.

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
Perfect world we play LA first round and Vegas has to go thru the central division.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Originally when writing the matrix the people weren't meant to be batteries but processors. Makes more sense to me than batteries, but producers apparently said the public wouldn't understand the processor thing.
Plus that "copper top" line wouldn't have existed..

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Said this in the last GDT but my buddy who works for the team made a joke about not betting on these guys for a few weeks due to the illness going through the team.

Yeah I figured as much. Maybe once the TDL passes and the bug has run its course with some new blood in the dressing room we can begin our march on the Pacific Division.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad