The Trashers (Movie not the Doc)

Ratitude

May 2, 2020
So who is excited to see this movie? Whether you loved them or hated them this movie should be pretty cool. The guy casted to play Jimmy Galante is supposed to be awesome. I dont know too much about him but I am sure casting his role had to been a challenge because you best do it right lol. Again love them or hated them what a wild ride. I had the pleasure of seeing it in person in Danbury on few occasions and as an opposing fan from Adirondack was actually treated with respect by the family and the fans as well.

Reactions: M3gan and sabremike

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm not in the "hating" camp (nor in the FBI), but I am wondering how much thinner this story can be stretched after Netflix ran it through their ringer.

Reactions: zeeto

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
So who is excited to see this movie? Whether you loved them or hated them this movie should be pretty cool. The guy casted to play Jimmy Galante is supposed to be awesome. I dont know too much about him but I am sure casting his role had to been a challenge because you best do it right lol. Again love them or hated them what a wild ride. I had the pleasure of seeing it in person in Danbury on few occasions and as an opposing fan from Adirondack was actually treated with respect by the family and the fans as well.
Take it you were one of the Donkey Boys (Section H)? One of the funniest stories was when you guys came down for a game we won in a shootout. I was in that upper corner getting the cooler with drinks for the video staff and as they announce the three stars a bottle goes flying onto the ice. I notice that it was from the pocket of Adirondack fans right below me. Cops rush into the area and nab the guy who did it who only had one arm. The cops go to cuff him and he's shouting "I only have one arm!" And thus the legend of PJ The One Armed Bottle Chucker was born.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad