OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 186: Cycles are more than just Mayannaise Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
We make substantially less than the other Aramark Employees.

Because?

My buddy ......says being a beer vendor is so much harder than being a bartender

Okay, now that part's just not even remotely believable. Must be a pretty lame bar.

Those beers that fill up from the bottom are completely stupid and if you hit that little button you end up with beer all over you.

Agreed. It's really cool the first time you buy one. But it gets really dumb with each additional purchase.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Hahaha!

Oh man...I wish I had witnessed this! Can I be the only female allowed at your bachelor party to see you wasted?*

*Edit - aside from the strippers!

Good edit - I was like, whatcha mean the only? :laugh: We'll talk when it gets closer, hahaha.

And in all fairness, it was really only one period. And I was definitely in the rink cause I walked in with everyone. And I saw Chris, although I'm not sure he knew where he was either cause I've subsequently asked where he saw me, and he doesn't remember... So... yeah.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
You get out here with that nonsense.

I still don't know where I was. At least my fiancee's co-worker saw me drinking water, otherwise I was a dead man... Haha

You and I both, I was out cold on the way home

CJ- we were apparently hammering down shots with one of the Isles players relatives inside the Marriott

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
I drove in hours before it started (because of the whole "working the game" thing), but I think my drive home was probably about an hour to an hour and a half after it was called. That was ****ing terrible. Probably the most miserable snow related storm I've ever had to drive through. Only other storm that may have been worse (which was rain) was also a time leaving RBA.... Maybe that place is the problem :sarcasm:

I was buzzed too...doing 40 on the parkway heading home with the blinding snow in my face...worst decision I made last year...

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
That game against Chicago in July. I remember Bill rushing us out of the building about 30 minutes after the game and had no idea why and as soon I turned on FER Boulevard the sky just opened :laugh:

I remember walking to my car and was just waiting for the down pour. Crazy dark skies, lots of loud thunder, etc. When stopped at the lights on FER I was setting the lightning hitting right near by in Newark to my left. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to turn around and hang out at RBA. Got a little iffy trying to drive through the river in the middle of 280 right after the bridge.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
You and I both, I was out cold on the way home

CJ- we were apparently hammering down shots with one of the Isles players relatives inside the Marriott

Carbombs. Some guys uncle.

I'm getting sick just thinking about it. I think they used old Baileys... so serious.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Speaking of being wasted at a hockey, Wingman I was obviously smashed when I met up with you a couple of times at the Islanders last Thursday. Apologies if I seemed to be in a rush after the game ended.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
At least you didn't readily volunteer to help take the tarp off the field. 3 pairs of socks ruined in a half hour.

What did they have me doing that I wasn't dealing with the tarp? Was that when they put me outside the locker room? Or was that a different part of the day? I must have been doing something at least...

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Because?

Okay, now that part's just not even remotely believable. Must be a pretty lame bar.

Because you don't get tips if you aren't a beer vendor. IDK about ice cream and stuff as they were outside vendors (Carvel, Mrs. Fields at PNC)

and number 2 I guess so, it's the Globe in Red Bank.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Those beers that fill up from the bottom are completely stupid and if you hit that little button you end up with beer all over you. Not a good concept.

Well duh, but the first time you see them you're in awe. Then you find that out and you go god damn this dumb. Then you realize you spent 20 bucks on two beers

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Holy **** you guys, a Harrison sighting!

Where's CJ at? Or some stories? Is there even anyone around from the K-train days? :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Apparently not! hahaha no one here even knows me. im like the weird uncle who drinks too much and sits in the corner crying to himself.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
"I took the Kings to the finals."
"Yeah against the computer with the offsides off."
"They're a finesse team."

swingers.jpg

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Speaking of being wasted at a hockey, Wingman I was obviously smashed when I met up with you a couple of times at the Islanders last Thursday. Apologies if I seemed to be in a rush after the game ended.

lol all good, I wasn't in the greatest shape either and then I wound up going back to Hells to drink more afterward which didn't help and had you come, probably wouldn't have helped you much either :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad