Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Close enough?

300_2443526.jpg

That looks incredible. I'm pretty sure I now have diabetes just from looking at it though.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Girl: "The other day this guy came into work high on something and told me I had bug eyes..." (sad)

Me: "If bugs had eyes like yours, they'd be a lot nicer to look at."

500000 brownie points to me.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
thanks all for the colorado tips. too soon to plan, so we'll see what happens. its going to come down to vegas vs colorado, so...either way i win.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Words can't express the amount of fun I had at jury duty a few months ago.... I felt like I earned every penny of the $10 they gave me for those two days...

I got called right after getting sworn in. Its better then sitting downstairs I say. LOL Always wanted to go to jury duty just didn't want to have to wait in that room downstairs.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Talked to the Devils HR this morning asking if the ice crew job was doable with a full-time job. They said as long as I can make it to the arena by 6pm, I would be fine. Having an interview with them today at 3.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Talked to the Devils HR this morning asking if the ice crew job was doable with a full-time job. They said as long as I can make it to the arena by 6pm, I would be fine. Having an interview with them today at 3.

Man, I was thinking about applying to that... Couldn't pull the trigger. I assume it's too late to send it now if they're already interviewing people. Maybe if I have time I'll through something together and send it over to them.

Pay is good though?

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Man, I was thinking about applying to that... Couldn't pull the trigger. I assume it's too late to send it now if they're already interviewing people. Maybe if I have time I'll through something together and send it over to them.

Pay is good though?

They didn't mention how much they pay, I assume they'll discuss it in the interview.

Good luck man. That seems like a sweet job

Thanks!

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
She's hot in the geek/gamer community, but pretty average looking in the real world. Kinda like many female athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad