Post-Game Talk: the team very few people care about right now vs western canada 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
lets go caps i guess. slumping players left and right, #8 still produces, let ovy keep his goal streak going. i think despite the 50 goals last season he never scored over a 5 game span, could be wrong though.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
No, I'll be at a birthday party for my best friend who turned 20. Besides, the Canucks and Capitals are two boring teams, and it's a 10 PM ET game.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
10:00? ****.

I'll watch if I don't fall asleep again. And for the love of all that is holy, please don't lose 3 games in a row. :puppy:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
10:00? ****.

I'll watch if I don't fall asleep again. And for the love of all that is holy, please don't lose 3 games in a row. :puppy:

I am almost tempted to see what losing 3 straight games would do to this team. I don't know, it could maybe force some players to get their heads out of their *****, starting with #92 and #19.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
It's a Saturday. Watch the game, go to sleep, then wake up just in time for the Redskins game.

Alternatively, sleep all day, wake up just in time for the Caps game, then stay awake all night and watch the Redskins game in the morning, and then sleep.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Please shut the Canucks out for the 3rd time in a row and make us lose 5 straight so Willie Desjardins can be fired.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Am I the only one who doesn't care about college sports at all? I appreciate the effort collegiate athletes put forth but in basketball, football, etc. they are just so much slower than their professional counterparts.

I'd much rather just watch Ovie sock a dinger in a meaningless NHL game than watch a college football game, no matter how important it is.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Please shut the Canucks out for the 3rd time in a row and make us lose 5 straight so Willie Desjardins can be fired.

Dude, we have our own problems. Caps are about to lose 3 games in a row in like 2 years or something.

We are not used to this anymore. :o

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Half assed play, no hitting, radical line changes....

#ManufacturedAdversity

I want to see Barry face real adversity, and be tested. It's been too easy for him here largely inheriting a stocked lineup ace PP and stud G. And of course, no McPhee.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Weirdest lineups ive seen in a long time. Not sure how I feel about it. Vancouver isn't good at all - so I guess maybe this is worth trying.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Weirdest lineups ive seen in a long time. Not sure how I feel about it. Vancouver isn't good at all - so I guess maybe this is worth trying.
Vancouver also played last night. They were shutout by the Oilers so this should be a pretty manageable Caps W if they have their **** together.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
These lines make zero sense. I'm all for shaking things up when struggling but we are 6 games into the season. Hardly any reason to panic at the lack of offense. The talent is there, it will come through.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
CSN Voting fluctuates far more than seems reasonable for just presumed a few voting. Does anyone here even vote in the CSN polls?

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
Weekend games are the only ones I can catch live working 2nd shift throughout the week so I'll be up watching. Hoping the new lines and weak opponent juice some players up and gets the offense clicking in high gear.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Wilson has to be less careless with the puck when he has it at the point. Killed the pressure on that shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland