The Sun Will Come Out Tommorrow-Eklund

Status
Not open for further replies.

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
Well not that it means much because Wednesday has been reported as the possible day for about a month now because of the no-sports gap but having more and more avenues saying this is it can't be a bad thing. Everyone seems to be saying Wednesday now and it isn't just a 2 more weeks type thing. The NHL is getting into crunch time on being able to start on time. Camp has to open up in September and if the deal isn't ratified by the end of next week you are already going into August before you can start any action in terms of free agency.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I'm getting the feeling that they will sign the deal tomorrow. I have no sources ;)

But it just seems like the media is anticipating something. On SportsnetNews, they said they will have the breaking news, when it comes, almost as if they are certain it will happen very soon. Also, with leaks of the rule changes, the USA Today ad, and Babcock's hiring, I'm getting the strongest sense something is up.

I don't like Eklund, but I pray that he's right, and hope they hold a presser tomorrow too (I hate this ratification talk that will delay the "official" announcement. My dream, ,however unlikely it is, is that they have managed to keep this all a secret, and present a fully ratified deal tomrrow)

oildrop

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
I'm guessing we'll hear a Press Release by the NHL early in the morning (Wednesday morning) from the media outlets (TSN).

The Joker*

I'm deffinately considering making my own blog and only charging $5 to read it. Sources? None needed.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
This proves it! EKLUND IS A FRUAD...how do I know that?..well, there is a 100% chance of RAIN and Cloudy skies tomorrow!

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
MykeAbner said:
This is what, the fourtieth time that Eklund has reported that the deal is done?

Well the more he reports the better his chance are of getting it right...

Ok.. today we have a deal...

Ok today
today?
how about today?

I thought his source was NHL 2005 :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad