The Spiced-Up, 7-Round and Joinable 2017 Re-Draft

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
i think we will.

i'll work on that tonight.

also if it doesn't fill up by tomorrow i'll just have 5 autodraft teams.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Alright, I think we'll start today. Columbus, Minnesota, and Pittsburgh will all be autodraft teams which default to the player who was taken the highest in the actual draft. If someone wants to join midway through, I'll let 'em. I've updated all the picks -- let me know if there's a mistake.

Here's a recap of the rules we're going by.

- You have 24 hours to make your selection. If you don't make your pick, then we'll autopick by taking whoever the highest-taken available player was in real life.

- In an ideal world, you PM the next user when it is their turn to pick. However, you shouldn't be expecting the PM and you should be keeping an eye on the thread for when it's your turn to pick anyways.

- Trades involving picks are allowed. However, given that this thread is strictly intended to be for the draft, there's absolutely no point in trading players. If you make a trade, ideally you screenshot the negotiations or have the trading partner respond just so we can verify that the trade is legit. If you're caught scamming/lying about this, we'll kick you out of the re-draft. Feel free to post your "trading block" in the thread, but please keep negotiations in PMs

New Jersey, you're on the clock.

Last edited:

Jarid

Sep 29, 2016
Upper Darby, PA
Id like to thank the city of Chicago for their wonderful hospitality over this past week. Id also like to thank Stan Bowman and the rest of the Blackhawks organization for hosting such an extraordinary draft event. Id like to give a huge shoutout to our draft party back home at Xfinity Live. The Flyers organization would like say **** you to the entire Penguins organization and their fans.

The Philadelphia Flyers are very pleased and proud to select, from the Brandon Wheat Kings of the Western Hockey League, Nolan Patrick.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Rumor has it the Rangers are willing to trade their 7OA back to the 10OA to 13OA range. They want to add a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick for the swap.

rattpak87

Jun 11, 2012
Chicago will be willing to listen to offers on picks 112 and 119 as a package to move into the 3rd round!

Yeichel

Jun 8, 2017
Buffalo selects Casey Mittelstadt
Also, sorry to make you fellas wait, shouldn't happen again.

CHARLi

Jun 19, 2017
Quebec, PQ
Probably should lose the internet tough guy act because,

A) It's a pathetic way to behave
B) You're settling yourself up to get banned before you even get a chance to make a pick

No one here is impressed or intimidated by you in the slightest, grow up already.

Ouch

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
Probably should lose the internet tough guy act because,

A) It's a pathetic way to behave
B) You're settling yourself up to get banned before you even get a chance to make a pick

No one here is impressed or intimidated by you in the slightest, grow up already.

Can confirm, he is tough irl too.

Wrestled a bear once, had intercourse with 39 women in one night.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
One vote here on Ilovesamuelblais kicked out of the mock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad