Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada

Surprised to see not a lot of chatter about our son's game today.

Honestly, when scouts/personnel talk about intangibles like competitiveness, stepping up in big moments.. a lot of the time that's lip service. But I feel like Slaf walks the walk. The guy wants to win.

He was heated all game, fired up about the refs and being super vocal on the bench. He's 19 btw.

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017

Honestly, when scouts/personnel talk about intangibles like competitiveness, stepping up in big moments.. a lot of the time that's lip service. But I feel like Slaf walks the walk. The guy wants to win.

He was heated all game, fired up about the refs and being super vocal on the bench. He's 19 btw.

good game for him. Hes 20 now

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

You should see this place if he scored an own goal, went -4 and played 12 mins tho

That's when they come out.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016

He's more interested in winning than getting that pity party participation trophy.

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal

Took a bet with a friend last week that he would be the tourny MVP. (he took Bedard).

I like the start and Kazakhstan is next. Slaf will destroy them like we know and the narrative will start.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

He's 20 now

• Wow
Reactions: River Meadow

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Took a bet with a friend last week that he would be the tourny MVP. (he took Bedard).

I like the start and Kazakhstan is next. Slaf will destroy them like we know and the narrative will start.
Kazakhstan next??

12 goals or don't even THINK about comin back!

Edit : Yes River, I am emulating you Super Slaf Haters (t shirts still available)

Last edited:

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site

lol @ "our son." The prodigy we've been waiting for

He's 20 now
We may want to trade him before age catches up with him

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal

He's 20 tho btw

Reactions: Skip Bayless

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The tools who will make him a superstar isn't his high offensive talent, but his hard work. He want to make a difference and put that with his skillset, sky is the limit for him.

He will become a 30-40 goalscorer, 50-55 assists, no doubt. Add his two-way ability, physical game... wow.

I can't wait at 22 years old, he will dominate this league!!

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram

Slaf kind of look like Edward Scissorhands there

• Haha
Reactions: Rozz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad