Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part V (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

Minimum number of points needed for Kakko/Hughes (#2) to have a "successful" rookie season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
giphy.gif

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Listening to Kakko speak makes me even more excited for this pick today.

He is so young and so green, never even being to New York City in his life. For him to throw in a little humor in what was probably a stressful interview considering a little bit of a language barrier speaks volumes about his resolve under pressure.

But years from now we can look back on this interview and today as the starting point for what I believe we be a very special career on Broadway.

There is something unique about this kid that I can’t really identify. He’s not the type of kid or player I ever envisioned the Rangers would be lucky enough to select this high in a draft - but I like that. A Lot.

It’s a big day in Rangerland no doubt. Make sure you all enjoy this moment and don’t forget to give a little salute upstairs to Steven McDonald for the primary assist.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I need a gf asap, or KK is legit turning me happy. He's a f***ing pimp.

The offseason has been too good, just too good. Everything went our way so far ...

I will legit cry tears of pain and agony if we don't end up with KK.

Last edited:

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
I need a gf asap, or KK is legit turning me happy. He's a ****ing pimp.

The offseason has been too good, just too good. Everything went our way so far ...

I will legit cry tears of pain and agony if we don't end up with KK.
We all want Kakko, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think I wouldn't love Hughes, as well.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
Listening to Kakko speak makes me even more excited for this pick today.

He is so young and so green, never even being to New York City in his life. For him to throw in a little humor in what was probably a stressful interview considering a little bit of a language barrier speaks volumes about his resolve under pressure.

But years from now we can look back on this interview and today as the starting point for what I believe we be a very special career on Broadway.

There is something unique about this kid that I can’t really identify. He’s not the type of kid or player I ever envisioned the Rangers would be lucky enough to select this high in a draft - but I like that. A Lot.

It’s a big day in Rangerland no doubt. Make sure you all enjoy this moment and don’t forget to give a little salute upstairs to Steven McDonald for the primary assist.

Great post man. I can’t help but think of Officer Steven McDonald today too.

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
Tonight:
8:00 pm - The 2019 NHL Draft commences
8:03 pm - The Chicago Blackhawks approach the podium to make the third selection of the evening.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Tonight:
8:03 pm - The Chicago Blackhawks approach the podium to make the third selection of the evening.

You know that the Devils and Rangers will both drag it out at least a few minutes.

Reactions: haveandare

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Tonight:

It never works like that. It's a money buisness and they will want to talk about pick #1 and #2. CHI will pick at 8:25 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad