Rumor: The return of Blasty? (reverse retro thread)

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Hoping it's similar to the original blasty. I don't like the pedestal jerseys at all.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
We are definitely getting Blasty back lol.

It’s kind of funny. I remember fans hating this logo, it died so quickly, and it’s mostly people my age and younger who think they’re cool.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Apparently "reverse retros" will only be used when the other team is wearing theirs. So I bet we get some BoA blasty action

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada

Could still be Blasty but I doubt it

Edit: wait nvm, I think it will be Blasty, read what they tweeted out wrong.

Im going to take a guess and say it will be a Blasty jersey. If you look at the jerseys from 98 the ones with the flaming c on the shoulders was our Blasty jerseys. The ugly pedestal jerseys had Blasty on the shoulders. That is just my take on it.

Edit: I also think Blasty will be white and not gold. Just seen a mashup pic of blasy in the stamps colors. if only i knew post pics on here lol

Calgary Flames + Calgary Stampeders alternate jersey | Calgary flames, Nhl jerseys, Nhl

maybe the link works for it????

Last edited:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
If you go blasty might as well put the pedestal there too to just maximize the awfulness.

If you're going to do something go all in, whether that's good (our retros) or horrible (Blasty + Pedestal).

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
u5grcjdxrvy51.jpg

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Striping looks a bit strange but they are still hot.

Might have to pick up an Andersson or Valimaki one

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Definitely buying one, just can't decide on who to get.
My current jersey's are a couple of Gaudreau, one Monahan, Heritage Classic I got Gio.

Really not sure who to get, definitely not getting any of the above since I already am set with them.
Ras, Vali, Dube, Chucky, Markstrom, Lindholm, all good choices.
Decisions, decisions.

Reactions: DirtDiver

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Definitely buying one, just can't decide on who to get.
My current jersey's are a couple of Gaudreau, one Monahan, Heritage Classic I got Gio.

Really not sure who to get, definitely not getting any of the above since I already am set with them.
Ras, Vali, Dube, Chucky, Markstrom, Lindholm, all good choices.
Decisions, decisions.

Dube

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad