The Reds vs The RSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
and before you think about defending the reds.

reds.jpg

littleD

some info on the reds.

- Don't agree with all the RSU practices like the shoe beer, or the RSU president hooking up his friends with free tickets
- Snitched to CTC he was hooking his friends with free tickets thats why I only went to one game this year
- Want the section to be more family orientated so less drunks having fun which was basically the point of the section in the first place it was for the rowdy fans to express themselves
- The guy who runs the reds was basically hated by every member of the RSU he was on of the execs but they kicked him out.
- Also against borderline chants against opposing players.
- Don't agree with intimidating chants against away fans who think its cool to sit in the section, they prefer to just get security and handle it like a wuss, and avoid face to face contact.

- At the start of the season there were RSU chants, and Red Chants trying to see who was louder, the two groups do not like each other.

imo **** the reds, and their family atmosphere, theres so many other sections you can have to just chant go sens go, the point of the RSU was to take CTC back from opposing fans not make them feel comfortable in your own barn.

a member in the RSU sent me his e-ticket stubs today so I can get free big macs btw, if I asked in the REDS group I would have got a no, or why didn't you go to the game you're not a real fan, or some soccer mom would have called the admins saying im loitering for free stuff.

This is ****ing hilarious.

Note to you and the rest of RSU with your mentality... you guys aren't "ultras" from Europe, okay.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Alright, unless someone can provide some actual information about the two groups in this thread... I'm going to close it down shortly as it's pretty much just an excuse to spam MJ gifs otherwise.

I know of the RSU, no idea who the Reds are (unless you're talking MLB)

Coming in here making big threats and then not following through... must be a Red

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Coming in here making big threats and then not following through... must be a Red

I bet one of those goodie two shoes Reds went to our mods to have them shut this thread down. Luckily one of the RSU members gave the mod a free Big Mac to keep this thread open and expose the Reds for the cowards that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce