The Reds vs The RSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
Both are full of very nice people with a passion for this team. Ive been to quite a few 319/312 games are every time ive had the time of my life chanting, cheering and just letting my Sens flag fly!

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I didn't even know the Reds existed.

PS - nobody outside of your group(s) know what the hell you're chanting, but if you're having fun, don't let it stop you ;)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm picturing both gangs showing up outside the CTC for an ole fashioned gang brawl as they move slowly towards each other hunched down snapping their fingers to the beat.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I'm picturing both gangs showing up outside the CTC for an ole fashioned gang brawl as they move slowly towards each other hunched down snapping their fingers to the beat.

giphy.gif

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
What about those Red Hat Ladies in Ottawa are they Sens fans? :laugh:

They should be. :handclap:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Alright, unless someone can provide some actual information about the two groups in this thread... I'm going to close it down shortly as it's pretty much just an excuse to spam MJ gifs otherwise.

I know of the RSU, no idea who the Reds are (unless you're talking MLB)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
some info on the reds.

- Don't agree with all the RSU practices like the shoe beer, or the RSU president hooking up his friends with free tickets
- Snitched to CTC he was hooking his friends with free tickets thats why I only went to one game this year
- Want the section to be more family orientated so less drunks having fun which was basically the point of the section in the first place it was for the rowdy fans to express themselves
- The guy who runs the reds was basically hated by every member of the RSU he was on of the execs but they kicked him out.
- Also against borderline chants against opposing players.
- Don't agree with intimidating chants against away fans who think its cool to sit in the section, they prefer to just get security and handle it like a wuss, and avoid face to face contact.

- At the start of the season there were RSU chants, and Red Chants trying to see who was louder, the two groups do not like each other.

imo **** the reds, and their family atmosphere, theres so many other sections you can have to just chant go sens go, the point of the RSU was to take CTC back from opposing fans not make them feel comfortable in your own barn.

a member in the RSU sent me his e-ticket stubs today so I can get free big macs btw, if I asked in the REDS group I would have got a no, or why didn't you go to the game you're not a real fan, or some soccer mom would have called the admins saying im loitering for free stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad