Post-Game Talk: The Rangers Win the League!!

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
So much to be happy with tonite of course, but I still can’t get over how Brady TcaGoof was trying to force the Rangers to move the puck in the last 15 seconds tonite, getting all up in the face of the last 3 guys to touch the puck. Fk dude, it’s 4-0, ya fkkn lost. Just stay in your own end. Code of the road and all that. What an insufferable pricktard.

So anyways, who’s starting a bracket challenge on here?
Did you forget how dirty Panarin did him on the last goal?

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I realize the comment won't go over well but I didn't say they are bad. I'm just more in shock that a team with this many flaws wont the President's trophy. Maybe that's the new NHL with the level of parity these days.

I assume they can make a deep run, but I wouldn't be shocked if they go out in round 1. I hope I'm wrong.
I'd be very shocked if they Rangers lose in round 1. Round 2 could potentially be a different story, but I think they'll make the ECF at a minimum.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Panarin can't even score 50 measly goals. Does Gorton look to move him in the off season?
Hate to say it,but I had a distinct empty feeling in my gut, telling me he would end up with 49 and that missed EN, I think vs Montreal where he had already scored his 46th, had he gotten his 47th there, that would have left him 4 games to get 3 more. Oh well, now that'll motivate him for next year's 52!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Closest thing to one in the league is Dallas. One team I'd want no part of what so ever. I don't love how the Rangers match up with a few teams and I dont want to have to defeat the League again to get bu the Pens.

Every other team?

Boston - Diet Rangers
Florida - They're good.
Tampa - True PP Merchants
Detroit - Perhaps the best of a group of Mid teams.
Carolina - Another year, another suspect goaltending performance and inability to score when it matters.
Isles - They exist. Shitty special teams and mediocre 5v5 doesnt spell playoff success. Canes are going to do dirty things to them but hey, enjoy a mediocre 1st round pick in exchange for having no chance at winning anything this year #Lou4Life.
Washington - Lindgren is good, OV is on fire and Milano has cool hair?
Philly - They play hard but have no talent
Pittsburgh - Refs and Crosby.

West Edition!

Dallas - Wagon if they get anything out of their goalies.
Winnipeg - Can't score but they don't give up anything either. Real dark horse out of the West. If their PP gets hot at all look out.
Colorado - Do nothing but score but Fourormoregiev.
Edmonton - McDavid is the GOAT and a few of their other players are good.
Nashville - They're fun. I hope they win a round.
Vegas - I bet they'll be awesome once they don't have to comply with the cap anymore (I acutally don't care about this, I applaud their efforts.)
LA - Islanders with an old goalie and 2 future HOF'ers.
Vancouver - PDO kings with 5 really good players. I think they're out by round 2 but honestly they have enough here to make a bit of a run. I'd be terrified to draw Nasville if I were them.
So in a cap league, no perfect teams, maybe Dallas is the most complete, seems we have as good a chance as any.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I just saw the highlights of the jerseys off their backs ceremony after the game last night. I feel terrible for the poor soul that got chosen to receive Trouba's jersey. Even Ruhwedel's jersey is more valuable. If I was the one receiving Tuba's jersey I would have taken it from him, autographed it myself and then handed it back to him and said "you're welcome" and then jump on the ice and glide off as if I were wearing Heelys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad