GDT: The Powerhouse @ Wild - 8 PM| MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ
giphy.gif

:rolly: This was the best one I could find relating to the Wild I guess.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
LOL, I know it's a movie and all and Cage at his hammiest I just really hope no one gets "offended" by the content and it's forced to be taken down. In this day and age everyone gets offended over everything.

As for the game and rest of the season, here's a hypothetical for y'all. Is it more important for Kreider to hit 30, or Buch to hit 20? I don't know if either will happen at this rate.

Hoping for a 3-2 or 4-3 loss. Need to finish the year 2-9 or 3-8. It's what's best for business.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Minnesota fighting for their playoff lives tonight is a must must win. I would be shocked if we win tonight. Just wanna see the young kids like chytil and LA play well and no OTL

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The best part of that scene is that Nic Cage yells, "DON'T BE FRIGHTENED" after he struck someone dressed as a bear.

I dunno about that one but I do know Kupo’s gif is filled with fear, anger, disgust, and sadness all in one.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Nic cage punching the chick while in the bear suit is easily one the greatest moments in cinematic history

The first time I saw it I thought I was going to die from lack of air

Last edited:
Reactions: Kupo

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Expect big time games from Paul Broten, Brian Bellows, and Rob Ramage.
So crazy was just reading about the first goal ever credited to a goalie and it was courtesy of ramages errand pass that ended up in his own net on a pending pp with goalie pulled . That goal was credited to billy smith

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad