GDT: The Powerhouse @ Stars - 8:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Can't wait when we sign Panarin, bring Kravtsov over, and draft Hughes.
That front end you paint looks good, hope something as good happens with the rearguard. That's a lot in total to hope for.
I was really happy to see what Hajek is like, didn't see him until tonight. Faith in homegrown development is needed on my part, but need a bit more methinks.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
That front end you paint looks good, hope something as good happens with the rearguard. That's a lot in total to hope for.
I was really happy to see what Hajek is like, didn't see him until tonight. Faith in homegrown development is needed on my part, but need a bit more methinks.

I know Hughes is a long shot and was kidding about us drafting him but I can dream.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I know Hughes is a long shot and was kidding about us drafting him but I can dream.
If the possibility is there, might as well. I think of all the permutations that Rangers front office must be charting, to at least cover the most identifiable scenarios come draft day and otherwise.
that is one tough job.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
If the possibility is there, might as well. I think of all the permutations that Rangers front office must be charting, to at least cover the most identifiable scenarios come draft day and otherwise.
that is one tough job.

While I tend to focus on other names in the top 15 or so, I will admit that I sometimes allow myself to imagine Hughes in a Rangers sweater.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
While I tend to focus on other names in the top 15 or so, I will admit that I sometimes allow myself to imagine Hughes in a Rangers sweater.
Yes. That area outside the premium obvious top choice(s) is where the hard work is analysis is done.
I'm totally skinny on that knowledge so love reading about the "other guys". What a jigsaw puzzle. Some of the pieces are real, some are imaginary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad