GDT: The Powerhouse @ Flames - 9 PM| MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I hate how Chytil doesn't win those puck battles along the boards. He's got enough wheels and size, but always lets up.

That’s been an issue going back to his pre-draft days and something I remember pointing out. At the time I said he reminded me of a young Anisomov in that regard — losing battles to smaller, less talented players.

It’s a work in progress to say the least.

On a separate note, Matthew Tkachuk is one of my favorite NHL players. I absolutely love this kid and wanted him so badly in 2016. He was my guy in that draft.

Reactions: nyrage

effen

Feb 3, 2018
they cant move the puck or skate fast enough for "clean looks" against this PK. gotta take some 'off' shots and get rebounds. im looking at you filip chytil.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
they cant move the puck or skate fast enough for "clean looks" against this PK. gotta take some 'off' shots and get rebounds. im looking at you filip chytil.
They struggle to put together 2 clean, tape to tape, passes.. Puck movement is bad and they are predictable

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
my litmus test is being able to stick handle at speed. I neglected Buch, he can do it, but he's not really fast. the rest? nah D:
Buch has pretty good speed when he gives a damn. I would like him to be a bit faster but what can you do. Chytil cannot stick handle at speed, but he has raw skill. ADA I don’t know. He doesn’t really try to.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
That’s been an issue going back to his pre-draft days and something I remember pointing out. At the time I said he reminded me of a young Anisomov in that regard — losing battles to smaller, less talented players.

It’s a work in progress to say the least.

On a separate note, Matthew Tkachuk is one of my favorite NHL players. I absolutely love this kid and wanted him so badly in 2016. He was my guy in that draft.

Tkachuk is a beast. Weren't there some people questioning his offense? He's hit 30 goals now.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Noticed Vesey walking through to LR at the end of period. I seriously haven't heard his name during game. I know he is playing, but am I the only one thinking this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad