Post-Game Talk: The Powerhouse at Winnipeg | 2/12/19 - 8PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
1 line team vs a cup contender. It is what it is. Atleast they are fun to watch, wont be for long once the trades are made.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
When you hate losing but remember that you'll soon be telling people how to pronounce the name on your new "Kakko" jersey.

tumblr_pmui3tjwXQ1s2xo8go2_400.jpg

tumblr_pmui3tjwXQ1s2xo8go1_400.jpg

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Played well against a much better team? Check
Improved trade value of key chips? Check
Lost in regulation? Check

Good night for the tank.
Amazing night for the tank. Only thing missing was a couple young guys getting a point (Pionk, Chytil). At least ADA and Buch each got one.

Reactions: Gresch04

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I mean sure Winnipeg is really good and stuff, but the Rangers could have easily won that game. Hank should’ve had one maybe even two of the goalies against, though he did stop a bunch of shots that prob should’ve gone in so he was basically evened out to be just normal.

McQuaid just conceding ice all night like he’s Neal Pionk or something. And on the last goal didn’t do anything then decided to slide for no reason into Hank, preventing him from making the save. I thought that was the worst game I’ve ever seen McQuaid play.

Pionk also had a rough night but these coaches love him, it seems like he’s always out there. I just find him either committing an unforced icing or getting hemmed in his zone for an extended period after failing to clear, I feel like those two things describe 90% of his ice time at 5v5.

Kreider had a tap in there to tie the game. Need to put that in. Hayes deked out their whole team and just couldn’t finish, would’ve been nice.

Zucc dumping the puck in with 3 seconds on the clock was hilarious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad