Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
giphy.gif

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
One day this team might work as hard a Nico Cage and maybe, not likely something good will came up.

Reactions: Loff

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
I thought this was a good place for a Down Goes Brown article in The Athletic (pay site) the other day. The last segment of the article covers a YouTube clip of the Cloutier vs Islanders game. Some hilarious takes. DGB Grab Bag: The problem with letting the players police...

• A comprehensive ranking of the fastest skaters in NHL history: #3 – Mike Gartner. #2 – Connor McDavid. #1 – Dan Cloutier whenever there was a chance to fight.
  • I’m pretty sure that Dan Cloutier’s fists rank second through tenth on the top 10 list of the worst things to ever bounce off Tommy Salo’s head.
  • None of the Islanders come to help Salo, which would actually become a bit of a theme. Cloutier then goes over and shows the Isles his John Wensink impression. The Islanders players back away, either because they’re intimidated or because they know Cloutier has trouble with long bombs from a distance.

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
I want to see mayhem tonight! And since we can’t score goals anyway, 17 hits on Ross Johnston in the 3rd will do.

PS. I have friends who don’t know anything about hockey coming over to watch the game, so I’m probably a little over-excited.

Reactions: Richard Banger

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Nowwww you’ve taken it too far. That’s just preposterous. Buchnevich wouldn’t even fight for his right to party. Let alone fight a grown man.

Ahh Contrare....

Buchy has 3 fighting majors already. Stammer, Gothesbhere and Versteeg. 2 more in the MHL and Interleague.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Mods please delete if it shouldn't be here but I couldn't help sharing this short old video of Rick Nash since he has been forced into retirement.

Reactions: klingsor

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It's so cute how the beat writers all talk about the Belmont Arena as if it will someday be actually built.

It hasn't even broke ground yet, it's still in the proposal stage. LMAO!!

Kansas City here they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad