GDT: The Powerhouse at Carolina | 2/19/19 - 7PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
at least Florida wins?
Yeah but it doesn't really matter anymore when the Devils continue to lose with no prospects of winning without hall and other teams like the Wild and Sabres falling off a cliff. They might even find a way to fall below us lol. We will be lucky to pick 8th/9th this year at this point. can u imagine if Hayes and Zucc don't get traded by some miracle??? We will be picking around 12/13th take that to the bank

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Well, the players always try. No matter what. Even the last placed team, if their morale isn’t completely broken, tries to win games.

The way I'm looking at things right now is we win when we win and we kind of win when we lose. Doing a spoiler kind of thing right now--that's alright. If the other team beats you that's okay too but make them earn it.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
You guys losing your shit about winning no calm the hell down. This team sucks as is and only win when their goalie plays amazing. Now subtract Zucc and Hayes who are two of the 4 best forwards on the team and remove McQuaid who has been a pretty decent middle pair guy and give more ice time to Pionk. They’re going to be so bad.

This team might go 0-20 after the trade deadline. Calm down.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Yea bro, we winning the cup this year right?!?!

Some of us actually want to see a good team in the future. Glad you enjoyed the big win!
Simming the rest of this season is gonna take like 7 weeks. Might as well come back then, it'd be less stressful.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Yeah but it doesn't really matter anymore when the Devils continue to lose with no prospects of winning without hall and other teams like the Wild and Sabres falling off a cliff. They might even find a way to fall below us lol. We will be lucky to pick 8th/9th this year at this point. can u imagine if Hayes and Zucc don't get traded by some miracle??? We will be picking around 12/13th take that to the bank

We are a good losing streak from the bottom 5. But we go an win before we can string some losses together.

Reactions: bl02

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
The way I'm looking at things right now is we win when we win and we kind of win when we lose. Doing a spoiler kind of thing right now--that's alright. If the other team beats you that's okay too but make them earn it.
Yea I would rather we lose more, but it’s out of our control. Also, as I always say, I don’t want our guys’ morale to drop.

Reactions: eco's bones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad