The Positivity thread !

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
This but hurt organization hired Paul Coffey to stand in the bench and literally spy on players and coaches. Also rat them out to management. That's what his role is. That's what I got from the presser.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
This but hurt organization hired Paul Coffey to stand in the bench and literally spy on players and coaches. Also rat them out to management. That's what his role is. That's what I got from the presser.

Maybe he's there to sell some cars. Let's be positive.

• Haha
Reactions: Laodongxi

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
I believe​
nLfWb9t.png

Always did

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I have been overly critical of the Oilers the last few years when they were making easy runs into the playoffs only to be humbled by the eventual cup Champs.

Lets Look on the bright side. There is no other place but up from here. The cards are laid in front of these guys. Winning starts today. The Diwali special !

If they go on a run from here on out, and use that momentum, maybe this is what was needed to reach the ultimate goal. Nothing comes easy. Being humbled is what brings championships home !

The rest of the year will be movielike !

If they can pull this off... HF will crash for months.
Would you mind providing me with the winning Lotto Max numbers this week, please and thanks. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I have been overly critical of the Oilers the last few years when they were making easy runs into the playoffs only to be humbled by the eventual cup Champs.

Lets Look on the bright side. There is no other place but up from here. The cards are laid in front of these guys. Winning starts today. The Diwali special !

If they go on a run from here on out, and use that momentum, maybe this is what was needed to reach the ultimate goal. Nothing comes easy. Being humbled is what brings championships home !

The rest of the year will be movielike !

If they can pull this off... HF will crash for months.
Oilers are 21-6-0 since you made this thread well done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad