OT: The Photoshop Thread: You can tell by some of the pixels

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
New Gif. This is the post training camp ceremony where roster spots are decided.

cYtVnX1.gif

haha love this

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Need some photoshop help!

Thanks for the move to the correct location!

I know we have people here with serious skills. I am a Type 1 diabetic and am thinking about getting a medic alert tattoo. I was wondering if anybody could make a couple prototypes?

I would like the blue circle for diabetes around the following pictures. I would like the circle to go behind the wings and scepter and over the bottom of the caduceus with the words type 1 diabetic somehow incorporated. A drop of blood somewhere would be a nice touch as well.
Dragon_Caduceus_by_erlondeiel_zps850195f7.jpg

moret1dtatt_zps76e95acf.jpg

Blue circle:
diabetesbluecircle.png

Feel free to take creative liberties as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
How is this? Not sure if you'll like the Blood Drop Background. I can make changes if you'd like.

50uMe34.jpg

Vo2JjgZ.jpg

gKXIpBY.jpg

zLafAA9.jpg

That is some awesome work. The bottom two are cool but probably too much detail in such a small area. For the first 2, could you shrink the circle so the bottom of the scepter is outside of the circle and put a small blood drop off the end of that(and get rid of the big blood drop)? And move the "Type 1 Diabetic" outside of the circle?

Again, bravo!
Thanks

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
That is some awesome work. The bottom two are cool but probably too much detail in such a small area. For the first 2, could you shrink the circle so the bottom of the scepter is outside of the circle and put a small blood drop off the end of that(and get rid of the big blood drop)? And move the "Type 1 Diabetic" outside of the circle?

Again, bravo!
Thanks

This better?

UVRey5V.jpg

hM5E3cL.jpg

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
It's a new season, so I'm bumping this for our enjoyment. Let's get some new GIFs up!

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Flashy, I need you photoshop skills again whenever you have time. Trying to make a family coat of arms.

Can you put this color design:
coatofarms_zpswzstmvfo.png

On this shield:
shieldandswords_zps1dyn0zym.jpg

Add another sword down the middle. Put 3 T's in the blue chevron (one at the peak, the other 2 equal distance down the sides of the chevron. Can we try in Yellow and also with the colors reversed from the background (Red T over silver background, silver T over red background? And if you can find any scrolls (top and bottom) that might match the design that would be sweet too.

Thanks

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Add another sword down the middle. Put 3 T's in the blue chevron (one at the peak, the other 2 equal distance down the sides of the chevron. Can we try in Yellow and also with the colors reversed from the background (Red T over silver background, silver T over red background? And if you can find any scrolls (top and bottom) that might match the design that would be sweet too.

Thanks

Sorry I missed this earlier.

How's this for a starting point.

c8TcfgM.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad