OT: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Tobi on a roll.
Doesn't box out and gives up rebound.
Then he can't get to the 3 pointer shooter for lack of speed.
Slower than my aol time warner dial up in the day.

Reactions: Embiid

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
First loss to Hornets in almost 6 years (Mar 2016) I believe. Theyre just a bad matchup with all that wing talent.

'09 Magic but our version of Rashard Lewis shoots <30% from 3 and costs 180 million.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Simons for Simmons is not only hilarious, but that's the player to whom my brain keeps going back. He has to be the best "not star but could be star" out there. That's the gamble trade. Simons is such a volume 3 guy too, you could move Maxey or Curry to 6th man possibly, depending on matchups.

And then you could take the picks and McCollum to involve in a 3rd team and upgrade a forward in some complicated fashion, Harris or not.

Just wasting JE prime

No, wasting his prime would be accepting a package of mid-tier talent with no chance to ever contend but pat themselves on the back with a 1st round win. I'd prefer delaying to wasting. The number of non-Sixers fans who want the Sixers to "settle" is astronomical and in no way a self-interested opinion. Luckily, we have a business exec in charge and not a hockey exec. :laugh:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Simons for Simmons is not only hilarious, but that's the player to whom my brain keeps going back. He has to be the best "not star but could be star" out there. That's the gamble trade. Simons is such a volume 3 guy too, you could move Maxey or Curry to 6th man possibly, depending on matchups.

And then you could take the picks and McCollum to involve in a 3rd team and upgrade a forward in some complicated fashion, Harris or not.

No, wasting his prime would be accepting a package of mid-tier talent with no chance to ever contend but pat themselves on the back with a 1st round win. I'd prefer delaying to wasting. The number of non-Sixers fans who want the Sixers to "settle" is astronomical and in no way a self-interested opinion. Luckily, we have a business exec in charge and not a hockey exec. :laugh:
Have you heard of our lord and savior vled flanveet

Reactions: Striiker

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Have you heard of our lord and savior vled flanveet
who-doctor-strange.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad