Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
That's alright, the Sixers have come out hot in the first quarter all series and look where it got them

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Knicks have almost twice as many OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS (NINE) as the Sixers even have total rebounds (TEN)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think Nurse has been exceedingly average this series in adjustments and rotations. I expect more than playing %s and substituting Payne for Hield.

Average is generous. You can tell he doesnt trust anyone but Embiid, Maxey, Oubre, and Batum. Hasnt been able to figure out a way to get anyone else going.

Reactions: Tripod and Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Does Buddy need a sick bag on the bench? Holy.

Average is generous. You can tell he doesnt trust anyone but Embiid, Maxey, Oubre, and Batum. Hasnt been able to figure out a way to get anyone else going.

People way undersell Melton and Cov at both ends. We’re left with old farts or small farts. But he refuses to play KJ or RCIV for some athletic boards crashing mofos. The Knicks role players are bitch slapping them.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
In the first 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter the Sixers have

3 offensive rebounds, 3 defensive rebounds

and have 2 points to show for it.

Cuz they've missed 4 out 5 shots and turned the ball over twice.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Buddy Hield coming alive finally

At least we're engaged in the battle now.

Brunson flops worse than a f***ing soccer player.

Reactions: Tripod

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Knicks have almost twice as many OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS (NINE) as the Sixers even have total rebounds (TEN)

20231214_231320.gif

I said the other night. I would take a Tyrone Hill or George Lynch over Tobias any day of the week.

Give me a guy who's going to play hard, defend, and actually get rebounds even if they are going to (barely) average 10PPG

Back when basketball was basketball. I get that the game has changed. The lack of rebounding on this team is so stark, even I notice it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad